Windows 10: corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO

Discus and support corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pro it opens but as soon as i press any button it gos to in windows internet can any one HELP PLEASE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ossieosborne, Oct 24, 2018.

1. corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO

HI

corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pro it opens but as soon as i press any button it gos to in windows internet can any one HELP PLEASE

:)

ossieosborne, Oct 24, 2018
  2. VivDenham Win User

Coreldraw x4 will not install on Windows 10

Thanks for your reply - however this does not answer my query as to why CorelDraw worked perfectly fine with the Windows 10 upgrade, but will not work with the clean install of Windows 10.

This would suggest that the problem is with Windows rather than CorelDraw.

Incidentally, CorelDraw is still working fine on my other computers that only have the Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.

Only the clean install of Windows 10 is preventing CorelDraw from working.

Any other ideas?

VivDenham, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Cannot launch CorelDraw X7 in Windows 10.

Hi Santa,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the application.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you check the compatibility of the program for installing in Windows 10?
    • Is the issue specific while using CorelDraw X7 program?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall the CorelDraw X7 application in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the program setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on using CorelDraw X7 program in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 24, 2018
  4. corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO

Cannot launch CorelDraw X7 in Windows 10.

Hi Santa,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Glad to know that you are able to resolve the issue by reinstalling the software on the computer.

Regarding the issue with selecting the compatibility mode. As you are using a CD drive to install the CorelDraw X7 software. We to first open the CD drive content by following steps and then follow the steps provided in the previous post to install the software
    in compatibility mode.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Then right click on DVD/CD drive with CorelDraw X7 software.

3. Click on Open option.

4. Then right click on Setup program file from the list and follow the steps provided in the previous post to install the program in compatibility mode.

Note: As the issue seems to be resolved, so I suggest you to perform the steps if you face the issue again in future.

Please get back to us with an update on using CorelDraw X7 program in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO

1. corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO - Similar Threads - corelDRAW working pRO

2. Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3: I installed CorelDraw X3 on my Windows 10 Pro x64, and after restarting, the start menu stopped working, and all the Microsoft apps that aren't .exe files also crash on startup. I can't uninstall X3 due to the errors and also it wasn't a virus. It seems to involve a file...
  3. Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3: I installed CorelDraw X3 on my Windows 10 Pro x64, and after restarting, the start menu stopped working, and all the Microsoft apps that aren't .exe files also crash on startup. I can't uninstall X3 due to the errors and also it wasn't a virus. It seems to involve a file...
  4. Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Installing CorelDRAW X4 on Windows 10?

Installing CorelDRAW X4 on Windows 10?: Hello, I have tried installing CorelDRAW Graphic Suite X4 on a laptop with Windows 10. The program is from 2011, but it is quite sufficient for me. On an older PC (with Windows 7) it works fine. But just as I was about to install it on WIN10, the installation was...
  6. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Do I need to have an IT professional on site to make the transition from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-to-windows-10-pro/d7e82d4b-0ac6-4fb5-afd7-b5bbb133a7d7
  7. windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro upgrade not working

windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro upgrade not working: I get an error OxC1900101-Ox4000D Installation failed in second_boot phase with an error during migrate_data operation? Tried everything suggested ...nothing concected, removed security etc. Still doing same thing...
  8. Will Windows 7 Pro OEM key work for Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will Windows 7 Pro OEM key work for Windows 10 Pro?: Hi My laptop has Windows 10 Home but it came with a Windows 7 Pro OEM key by looking online every site I go to says I can do a clean install and put in my Windows 7 Pro key and it will activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on my laptop. I am wondering if this will work? I have a HP...
  9. CorelDRAW x7

CorelDRAW x7: I have installed CorelDRAW home & student suit x7 on my laptop today and had no messages to say there were issues. However when I then go to open either Corel DRAW or Corel PHOTO-PAINT I get a box saying "initiallising" and then it dissapears and nothing else happens, the...
  10. No CorelDraw

No CorelDraw: After 30 some years I find myself unable to install and use CorelDraw and Corel PaintShop Pro. Thank you Microsoft for your 1803 update. Your system has not been modified, etc., etc. 113511

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will coreldraw 7 work on windows 10

2. coreldraw 7 windows 10 pro