Windows 10: Corner of my screen unclickable

Discus and support Corner of my screen unclickable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Well we al know Windows as always been bad... but Windows 10 is the cherry of the cake. The trouble I have is that after 5 minutes of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nando1012, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Nando1012 Win User

Corner of my screen unclickable

Hello everyone,

Well we al know Windows as always been bad... but Windows 10 is the cherry of the cake. The trouble I have is that after 5 minutes of use on my laptop a corner of my screen becomes unclickable. I read on a different thread that people has solved this by ending the task of windows explorer and then runnning it again. This fixes the problem but... for only 5 minutes. Does anyone know a permanent solution? I have to mention that I have all my drivers updated and that I've re-installed windows 2 times now... but then again... this is Windows.

Regards.

:)

Nando1012, Apr 24, 2020
  2. sheptang Win User

Unclickable area on second monitor, Windows 10

There is an area on the lower left corner of my 2nd screen which is unclickable, regardless of whatever software is displayed on the screen.

The unclickable area is approximately around 260px wide and 60px tall, stuck to the very bottom left of the second screen.

I couldn't find either an explanation of a similar problem, or a solution about that. I'd appreciate any suggestions or a solution.

Side note: I'm using Windows taskbar on top and locked.

Display arrangement on Windows settings:

Corner of my screen unclickable PY8c3.png

DxDiag Output

Software specifications:

• System model: MS-7B33
    • BIOS: 1.40
    • DirectX 12

Hardware specifications:

• First monitor: LG 24MK400H-B 23.6" 1920x1080 @ 75Hz
    • Second monitor: AOC 24B1H 23.6" 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
    • Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-8500 @ 3.00GHz (6 Cores)
    • Memory: 16GB (16384MB) RAM

sheptang, May 23, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2020
  4. AndySteck Win User

Kids corner pinned to start screen

I've seen several pictures of windows phone 8 start screens that show Kids Corner pinned to the start screen.

• How do I pin Kids Corner to the start screen with my HTC 8x?

AndySteck, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Corner of my screen unclickable - Similar Threads - Corner screen unclickable

2. Some part of my screen become unclickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some part of my screen become unclickable: since last year I have had this problem, some part of my screen becomes unclickable unless i restart the machine,so late week I did a clean install of Windows 11, guess what, today that demon is back today, this is frustrating as hell, any help please....
  3. Some part of my screen become unclickable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some part of my screen become unclickable: since last year I have had this problem, some part of my screen becomes unclickable unless i restart the machine,so late week I did a clean install of Windows 11, guess what, today that demon is back today, this is frustrating as hell, any help please....
  4. Unclickable area on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclickable area on screen: In the last couple of days I've noticed that a strip on the right edge of my screen will randomly become unclickable until I restart, and buttons or menu items on that side can't be interacted with unless I pull the window further left again, until I restart. The stranger...
  5. Unclickable area on screen

Unclickable area on screen: In the last couple of days I've noticed that a strip on the right edge of my screen will randomly become unclickable until I restart, and buttons or menu items on that side can't be interacted with unless I pull the window further left again, until I restart. The stranger...
  6. Unclickable section of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclickable section of my screen: I have a small section of my laptop screen in the bottom left that is completely unclickable, and unfortunately, it's in a very inconvenient spot! New ACER Aspire, running Windows 11. Please help!...
  7. Unclickable section of my screen

Unclickable section of my screen: I have a small section of my laptop screen in the bottom left that is completely unclickable, and unfortunately, it's in a very inconvenient spot! New ACER Aspire, running Windows 11. Please help!...
  8. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  9. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  10. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one portion of screen in unclickable