Windows 10: Corona virus and job hunting

Discus and support Corona virus and job hunting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just graduated with a computer science degree last year. I am currently looking for a software developer role (based in London) however as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TechedUp, Mar 19, 2020.

1. TechedUp Win User

Corona virus and job hunting

Hi,

I just graduated with a computer science degree last year. I am currently looking for a software developer role (based in London) however as you’re all aware, Corona virus has been spreading quite fast in London (and workdwide). Therefore whilst I have phone/video interviews only (as opposed to face to face) I’ve been told by the interviewers that there’s no guarantee that new recruits will be appointed at this point in time due to the uncertainty of corona virus.

I was planning to...

TechedUp, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Polo6RGTI Win User
    Polo6RGTI, Mar 19, 2020
  3. CountMike Win User
    Corona Benchmark

Corona virus and job hunting [​IMG]

Corona virus and job hunting [​IMG]

CountMike, Mar 19, 2020
  4. MarGal1 Win User

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

In step 4, under System I do not find Apps and features. I have done the other steps. Marlene

MarGal1, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Corona virus and job hunting - Similar Threads - Corona virus job

2. job

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    job: Im looking for a job work as xbox agent i have been contacting xbox agents about the jobs and they send me the same link and i went on that link every job that i went to check l=all of it need to be experience soemthing for 2-3 years buy xbox agents they said there a job...
  3. Microsoft treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft treasure Hunt: In Microsoft treasure Hunt, how do I get the short video ad to play so I can come back to life? It offers me one last chance to live after blowing up my 3 hearts, but I don't know how to get to the video. But the 'NO THANKS' sure works fast enough!!...
  4. Corona Virus in windows 10 ? 0x80070001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corona Virus in windows 10 ? 0x80070001: [ATTACH] Currently running windows 10 version 2004 build 19041 The error attacks RIGHT into the windows update! Means now i can't get any security patches like i am running on windows XP. And so do fix this error The microsoft store didn't have this error before,now it...
  5. Windows 10 2004 - Corona version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 2004 - Corona version: About a week ago I have been bombarded with the messages that the servicing 18-months period of my build of Windows 10 1809 has expired and I need to install a new build 2004. Build 1809 was pretty stable and everything worked fine, but I have decided that no harm to install...
  6. Microsoft 10 2004 - Corona version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 10 2004 - Corona version: About a week ago I have been bombarded with the messages that the servicing 18-months period of my build of Windows 10 1809 has expired and I need to install a new build 2004. Build 1809 was pretty stable and everything worked fine, but I have decided that no harm to install...
  7. E3 2020 cancelled due to growing concerns over COVID-19 Corona Virus

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2020 cancelled due to growing concerns over COVID-19 Corona Virus: WASHINGTON – MARCH 11, 2020 – After careful consultation with our member companies regarding the health and safety of everyone in our industry – our fans, our employees, our exhibitors and our longtime E3 partners – we have made...
  8. treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt: After I got to level 115, I died. Started new game at level 1. Now all I can get in tools is 15 picks, 10 dynamite and 10 maps. Some times going to new level doesn't give all 5 hearts. Also, when exiting treasure vault goes to same level but with most of dirt and have to go...
  9. Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treasure Hunt: Every time I play Microsoft Treasure Hunt, no matter how far I go if I close the game it always starts over at the beginning. All my other card games remember where I am but not this one....
  10. MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT: I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very beginning, Level One....