Windows 10: Corporate Greed prevails as consumers have choice forcibly removed from their grasp as WIN7...

Discus and support Corporate Greed prevails as consumers have choice forcibly removed from their grasp as WIN7... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I THINK THE TITLKE STATES HOW I FEEL! I was happy in having the ability to choose to be naïve in my basic understanding of simpler times. I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abysmal dysfunktion, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Corporate Greed prevails as consumers have choice forcibly removed from their grasp as WIN7...

I THINK THE TITLKE STATES HOW I FEEL!

I was happy in having the ability to choose to be naïve in my basic understanding of simpler times. I didn't need to be administrative smart to figure out what I needed to know and I got by fine.

I hate windows 10

WHY CHANGE A GOOD AND SIMPLE TJHING IF IT DIDNT NEED FIXING?

I don't understand why the greedy had to make my happy a thing in the past... I know greed here prevails, because I have spoken to Microsoft about this and other things but I will never forget it when I was told by staff I needed to go to the Microsoft store in Sydney, I'm in Melbourne, because it was the ONLY option I had for getting the correct PURCHASE that I was being bullied into.

I cant purchase Windows 7 from Microsoft because they don't make it but I was told to take my chances on a internet download from elsewhere because even though it is ILLEGAL for Microsoft to sell to me, it was ok for other places to sell it because Microsoft had already been paid for it and they couldn't get the blame if it was to **** up or if the download was corrupt.

SO..... AFTER RANTING..... HERE IS MY QUESTION .

I want to find someone to help me with my new computer before I sell it and get a MAC. I bought this lappy and we aren't friends. its brand new but it doesn't sway me from stating how **** it is!

I DO NOT WANT ARTICLES PLEASE.

I'm asking for real actual person to person help.

I got to go back to uni next semester and I have all my **** on my other windows 7 laptop and I haven't a bloody clue about how to sort this out. I AM SMART!

so don't think the wool can be pulled over my eyes you scumbags who take advantage of the dumb idiots of this world....

This is to the people who have a clue and own a soul believing in karma…. if you can assist, please advise -

cheers

:)

abysmal dysfunktion, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Corporate Greed prevails as consumers have choice forcibly removed from their grasp as WIN7...

removing consumer input soft ware

How to remove (uninstall ) consumer input soft ware.. It is not even showing up in list of down loads.

PandurangareddyKomatreddy, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Corporate Greed prevails as consumers have choice forcibly removed from their grasp as WIN7...

1. Corporate Greed prevails as consumers have choice forcibly removed from their grasp as WIN7... - Similar Threads - Corporate Greed prevails

2. Forcibly "Bluescreened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcibly "Bluescreened": Any time there has been an update pending for installation I either forget to update or purposely delay/ignore it It is my own prerogative my PC will bluescreen only to restart with a "You've been updated!" screen after. I have ran checks on my PC and applied any fixes...
  3. Forcibly "Bluescreened"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forcibly "Bluescreened": Any time there has been an update pending for installation I either forget to update or purposely delay/ignore it It is my own prerogative my PC will bluescreen only to restart with a "You've been updated!" screen after. I have ran checks on my PC and applied any fixes...
  4. finally I have a choice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    finally I have a choice: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mushyyyyyyyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtydt4/finally_i_have_a_choice/
  5. C'mon Audio / Video converters and Corporate greed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C'mon Audio / Video converters and Corporate greed: Hi folks We get so many offers of Video / Audio format converters --but NONE but ABSOLUTELY NONE (Caps intended) of the Free ones ever offer an option to make an AUDIO CD and save it to any sort of image file. They all want you to burn to a "physical CD". If they can burn...
  6. How to remove Edge Legacy from standard browser-choice ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove Edge Legacy from standard browser-choice ?: How to remove Edge Legacy from standard browser-choise ? When Edge Chromium is also installed , I can choose between 3 browsers , when looking in the standard browsers ; IE11 , Edge Legacy ( recommended) , Edge . The point is , Edge Legacy does not function anymore , its been...
  7. GREED..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREED..: when Microsoft first came out with their solitaire all you had to do was click on it to play....then you had to join X-BOX to sign in and play ..even though you had NO X-BOX to play on ... NOW because of GREED Microsoft is running a 30-second ad in the game .... every time...
  8. Remove Ad Choice from computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Ad Choice from computer: Remove Ad Choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ad-choice-from-computer/de937ea9-a361-43f2-9104-62c30c73946e"
  9. How to disable or remove Ad Choices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable or remove Ad Choices: It shows up when I am browsing. It takes up the middle of the screen and I can't close out of it. It is not in my program files on the add/delete page. Where is it hiding???? I see apps you can download for free but am wary of them. I can't go into the registry and try...
  10. Help removing squirrellmail from win7 please

in Browsers and Email
    Help removing squirrellmail from win7 please: Ouch. Hopefully slipstick will have answer. Real long shot, wonder if it has to do with support, 2007 being off. Shouldn't but I wonder. Hope if you get an answer you will post back here. Would be interested in outcome.