Windows 10: Correct Cartridge

Discus and support Correct Cartridge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought an Officejet 6962 Printer but one out of 4 cartridges work. What do you think is the problem? I am using an Acer Home Edition Windows 10 PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulJones7, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Correct Cartridge

I bought an Officejet 6962 Printer but one out of 4 cartridges work. What do you think is the problem? I am using an Acer Home Edition Windows 10 PC.

Please advise.

Paul

:)

PaulJones7, Mar 2, 2019

2. ink cartridge

For Printer Ink cartridge problems you should read any troubleshooting steps at the printer manufacturer's website or ask in their forums.

When and if you install a new cartridge their installed software has alignment, etc. steps.

But they are the ones to ask about that.

Bill Smithers, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Epson is making you throw away your ink cartridges with 20% of the ink still in them.

Step 1: Buy a Brother printer
    Step 2: Buy 1 dollar or less cartridges off ebay

I don't even bother with refilling anymore when it's this cheap and easy.

TheGuruStud, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Correct Cartridge

Printer cartridge message

Dear Shilohbob:

The cartridge was a new retail one, so I put the old cartridge back in and the printer recognized it. I took the new cartridge back and got a replacement cartridge. I also cleaned the print head.

Thank you for your reply; it worked!

MariaMellace_842, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Correct Cartridge

1. Correct Cartridge - Similar Threads - Correct Cartridge

2. Has Windows devs corrected the Bluetooth headphones issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has Windows devs corrected the Bluetooth headphones issue?: TLDR;Windows 11 has limited/changed/reworked BT so that external sound out devices are misidentified and don't work correctly. No fix in 3 years.I bought a PC where the motherboard has built in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Under Windows 10, my Bose Bluetooth headphones worked...
  3. Has Windows devs corrected the Bluetooth headphones issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has Windows devs corrected the Bluetooth headphones issue?: TLDR;Windows 11 has limited/changed/reworked BT so that external sound out devices are misidentified and don't work correctly. No fix in 3 years.I bought a PC where the motherboard has built in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Under Windows 10, my Bose Bluetooth headphones worked...
  4. Bluetooth not pairing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not pairing correctly: Hello, I have been trying to connect my bt headphones but it does not connect as audio device. So i cannot use it. It also gets disconnected after connecting and when it does not reconnect. I have to remove it and then connect again. After doing that it still does not work....
  5. Bluetooth not pairing correctly

Bluetooth not pairing correctly: Hello, I have been trying to connect my bt headphones but it does not connect as audio device. So i cannot use it. It also gets disconnected after connecting and when it does not reconnect. I have to remove it and then connect again. After doing that it still does not work....
  6. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  7. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  8. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10: Something strange happened a few days ago when my Realtek HD Audio somehow got mixed up. For some reason, Realtek HD Audio Manager is no longer found in Control Panel, and when I switch over to the speakers, I hear no sound, that is, until I switch over to my other machine...
  9. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10: Something strange happened a few days ago when my Realtek HD Audio somehow got mixed up. For some reason, Realtek HD Audio Manager is no longer found in Control Panel, and when I switch over to the speakers, I hear no sound, that is, until I switch over to my other machine...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging