Windows 10: Correct drawing tablet and program?

Discus and support Correct drawing tablet and program? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus laptop (5 years old, Windows 10) and would like to draw digitally. So programs are available to me Photoshop, InDesign and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OchWellenteim, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Correct drawing tablet and program?

I have an Asus laptop (5 years old, Windows 10) and would like to draw digitally.

So programs are available to me Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator CS2.

Which drawing tablet is cheap but also good and which freeware would be best?

I would like to be able to color well, but also work with gradients, shadows, etc.

PS: Is there perhaps also freeware to make cartoons?

I am grateful for tips and recommendations.

:)

OchWellenteim, Aug 1, 2020

2. wacom drawing tablet

Hi Kathryn,

We need additional details to address your concern with using your Wacom Drawing tablet with Windows 10. Kindly answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instructions on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, please send us a screenshot.
    • Have you already tried checking the system requirements of your device to see if it’s compatible with Windows 10?
    • Have you checked if you have the correct and updated driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 1, 2020
  4. evan000 Win User

Correct drawing tablet and program?

Drawing tablet not recognized.

I recently had bought a new computer, I decided that I wanted to connect my drawing tablet to my new computer. The drawing tablet requires 1 USB port and 1 HDMI port to be plugged into the computer from it. When I plug these in, the tablet says that there's
    no connection. It also says there is not a second monitor in when I go into display settings. If I go into the Device and Printer settings on my computer, it shows the tablet is there, but in the properties of it, it shows it being a "keyboard, mouse." The
    drawing tablet is an XP-PEN Artist 12.

evan000, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Correct drawing tablet and program?

1. Correct drawing tablet and program? - Similar Threads - Correct drawing tablet

2. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  3. GameInput redistributable and drawing tablets

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GameInput redistributable and drawing tablets: Two days ago, my drawing tablet began missing my inputs. My pen would be on the screen, but the cursor would not move, or it would move seconds after I had moved the pen. For reference, I had purchased my tablet 2 years ago and have not had this problem before. After...
  4. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  5. 3d drawing program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d drawing program?: Does anyone know a good and free 3d drawing program for Windows 10? Need it to draw things I want to print out with a 3d printer. 3d Zeichenprogramm?
  6. Calibrating drawing tablet??

Calibrating drawing tablet??: I recently got a new laptop and I am having trouble setting up a tablet. Everything went smoothly with the installation, however the pen is not calibrated correctly and although I can select the option, nothing comes up on the screen after I tap the first cross hair. I have...
  7. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...: Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver through the official wacom website.The installation went smooth and it tells me I installed it perfectly. I'm able to use it as a...
  8. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  9. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  10. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows: So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen. Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my...