Windows 10: Correct driver for Intel Graphics 620?

Discus and support Correct driver for Intel Graphics 620? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm setting up a new-to-me laptop with 7th generation i3-7100U with 620 Graphics, Win10 Pro 2004. Windows Update installed a new graphics driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mc510, Sep 15, 2020.

1. mc510 Win User

Correct driver for Intel Graphics 620?

I'm setting up a new-to-me laptop with 7th generation i3-7100U with 620 Graphics, Win10 Pro 2004. Windows Update installed a new graphics driver, 27.20.100.7990 and doesn't want to update it further. What I'm confused about is that Intel doesn't show a version 7990 at all, but does show many newer driver versions. The latest graphics driver provided by HP is several years older than what Windows Update provided. Oh, and the Intel Driver & Support Assistant fails on this machine, so that's no help.
    I guess my question is, why would Windows Update be providing a driver that's not available from either HP or Intel, and why would WU not be providing the latest driver from Intel? Is there any reason to think that 7990 is indeed the best currently available driver for my system, rather than a newer version from Intel?

:)

mc510, Sep 15, 2020

2. (Display Adapter)Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 Triangle yellow exclamation mark

All: If a driver rollback provides no solution, another possible solution would be getting the correct driver directly from Intel

UHD 620 Intel

Cheers!!

SOA Gaming, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Laptop - Intel HD 620 issue - Only external monitor displays

Okay, the fact that it is not even detecting the internal display is obviously a problem. But a big clue for me is the fact that if we uninstall the Intel HD Graphics 620 display driver, the display works. That leads me to think that there must be a problem with the display driver.

Here is what I would like to suggest trying:

1) Download the latest driver for the graphics adapter from Dell.
    2) Also download the latest driver from Intel directly from here:

Download Intel(R) Graphics - Windows(R) 10 DCH Drivers

3) COMPLETELY uninstall the current display driver. This means going into Device Manager, right-click the Intel HD Graphics 620, choose uninstall device, MAKE SURE that you select the check box that says "Delete the driver software for this device", then click Uninstall. This will make sure that it cannot simply reinstall the same driver again as soon as you reboot.

4) Reboot
    5) Install the latest Dell supplied driver.

6) If you still have difficulties at this point, then repeat the same steps but use the driver you downloaded from Intel.

hsehestedt, Sep 15, 2020
  4. soverizz Win User

My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!

so I have encountered a problem in my device. an error 0xc0000001 has appeared. I have tried many solutions to fix it but the only way is to reinstall windows 10 in my laptop. when the windows 10 has been installed, I have checked my drivers and it is all
    missing.

Here are the missing drivers:

• Intel HD 620 Graphics driver
    • Sypnatics touch pad drivers
    • (Idk what it is called but i think i have also missing the monitor driver because i cant lower the brightness in my laptop)

Somebody please help me. Idk what to do. Btw, my device is Lenovo ideapad 330 141kb. I have tried many solutions for this and none of the tutorials in youtube works.

Thank you in advance.

soverizz, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Correct driver for Intel Graphics 620? - Similar Threads - Correct driver Intel

2. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  3. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem: Hey Microsoft Community. I am currently running a Windows 11 Home build from the Windows Insider Beta program. The Windows Update keeps rolling my Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver to 27.20.100.8853, when the Intel website is telling me to update to 31.0.101.2111. Every time I...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem: Hey Microsoft Community. I am currently running a Windows 11 Home build from the Windows Insider Beta program. The Windows Update keeps rolling my Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver to 27.20.100.8853, when the Intel website is telling me to update to 31.0.101.2111. Every time I...
  6. Não consigo instalar driver Intel Graphics HD 620

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Não consigo instalar driver Intel Graphics HD 620: Após a última atualização do Windows 10, meu controle de brilho da tela parou de funcionar e sumiu de todos os lugares onde geralmente eu poderia mexer nisso, sendo que quando reiniciei o PC pra validar a atualização, deu algum erro e apareceu a mensagem de que estavam...
  7. Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?

Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G laptop and I really need the latest driver for the graphics card. Windows says that the latest drivers are installed. Intel says so: [ATTACH] And if I go to the manufacturer. namely Acer, I can't find any installation option for...
  8. Intel UHD graphics 620 driver ERROR in hp notebook

Intel UHD graphics 620 driver ERROR in hp notebook: there is error when we launch intel driver setting what to do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-uhd-graphics-620-driver-error-in-hp-notebook/f398d7bd-9dd5-417f-b41d-185cd025bf66
  9. My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!

My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!: so I have encountered a problem in my device. an error 0xc0000001 has appeared. I have tried many solutions to fix it but the only way is to reinstall windows 10 in my laptop. when the windows 10 has been installed, I have checked my drivers and it is all missing. Here are...
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...