Windows 10: Correct the icon for an Action Icon

Discus and support Correct the icon for an Action Icon in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm asking this question for a friend - Suddenly, all her Photoshop Elements Action .ATN files were replaced with the Internet Explorer Icon - 1. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amma904, May 11, 2022.

1. Amma904 Win User

Correct the icon for an Action Icon

I'm asking this question for a friend - Suddenly, all her Photoshop Elements Action .ATN files were replaced with the Internet Explorer Icon - 1. What would cause this to happen so she doesn't repeat this problem?2. How can she fix this problem? She has Windows 10 and Photoshop Elements 2020. As we are only slightly computer literate, please provide specific steps if possible

:)

Amma904, May 11, 2022

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 11, 2022
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, May 11, 2022
  4. carlt Win User

hard drive icon?

Just that, and remember to change the path to the icon (@="S:\\PATH\\TO\\THE\\ICON\\FILENAME.ICO" ) so it's correct.

carlt, May 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Correct the icon for an Action Icon - Similar Threads - Correct icon Action

2. Icons Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons Not Displaying Correctly: My desktop icons have suddenly become spaced very far apart. They've also developed a huge box around them when highlighted see screenshot & they can't be placed in the lower 1/3 of the desktop. I've tried changing the size, align to grid on & off, rebuilding the icon cache,...
  3. Icons Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons Not Displaying Correctly: My desktop icons have suddenly become spaced very far apart. They've also developed a huge box around them when highlighted see screenshot & they can't be placed in the lower 1/3 of the desktop. I've tried changing the size, align to grid on & off, rebuilding the icon cache,...
  4. Icons Not Displaying Correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Correct the icon for an Action Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correct the icon for an Action Icon: I'm asking this question for a friend - Suddenly, all her Photoshop Elements Action .ATN files were replaced with the Internet Explorer Icon - 1. What would cause this to happen so she doesn't repeat this problem?2. How can she fix this problem? She has Windows 10 and...
  6. Correct the icon for an Action Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correct the icon for an Action Icon: I'm asking this question for a friend - Suddenly, all her Photoshop Elements Action .ATN files were replaced with the Internet Explorer Icon - 1. What would cause this to happen so she doesn't repeat this problem?2. How can she fix this problem? She has Windows 10 and...
  7. Action Center Icon NOT WORKING

Action Center Icon NOT WORKING: Hi, Action center icon doesn't work whether I click on the icon or press Windows key + A. I tried turning the icon off and on form taskbar settings, but nothing happened. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Amr...
  8. security icon, actions recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security icon, actions recommended: since i 1st updated my new laptop 3 weeks ago i have seen a "!" on my security icon and it says actions recommended. when i open the security dashboard all icons virus protect, account, firewall/netwok, app browser control, device security and performance and health are all...
  9. Icons not scaling correctly.

Icons not scaling correctly.: This is driving me bananas. I spent a lot of time finding and manually applying each of these icons. They're all 256x256 or 512x512 ico files. Sometimes they'll be normal, then they'll switch to being small with the outline, then I go back later and they're normal again....
  10. Action Center Icon Oddity

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon Oddity: This is not a problem as much as a curiosity. After opening the Action Center on either of my two screens the icon remains as though it is pinned on my second taskbar. It will sit there quite happily allowing me to open or close the Action Center as I wish. It disappears at...