Windows 10: Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.

Discus and support Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Correct the gmail Reply email address. Currently showing .OUTLOOK, should be .GMAIL. Where is there a dialog to change that? Step-by-step please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RogerHarrison1, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.

Correct the gmail Reply email address. Currently showing .OUTLOOK, should be .GMAIL.

Where is there a dialog to change that? Step-by-step please. Thnx!

:)

RogerHarrison1, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

3. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

Correct the Reply email  address on outgoing emails. [​IMG]

The issue I'm having is the first entry "User name" asking for the email address.
    My incoming mail server is looking for part of that name.
    Instead of -> L: [email protected], It is looking for myname as the user name.
    The outgoing server is fine with the full email address.
    Is there a way to change the incoming user name?
    Thanks

callicosfx, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.

Windows 7 Phone Reply does not display email address

When I receive an email from POP 3 account and try to reply, the TO: email address is blank and have to retype the email address of the person who orginally sent the email.

I followed the steps below.

What am I doing wrong?

To reply to or forward an email

On Start, tap the email account that you want to access (for example,Outlook,
      Google, or Windows Live), and then tap the email you want to reply to or forward.

Tap Respond , and do one of the following:

• Tap Reply to respond to the sender.

• Tap Reply all to respond to the sender and all recipients.

• Tap Forward to send the email to someone else.

Bruce Herz, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.

1. Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails. - Similar Threads - Correct Reply email

2. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  3. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  4. How to reply Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reply Email: Hi, It is confusing. I get an email saying that I have not replied. When I reply to the email I get the blocked message.So where and how do you reply the following email.We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you...
  5. How to reply Email

How to reply Email: Hi, It is confusing. I get an email saying that I have not replied. When I reply to the email I get the blocked message.So where and how do you reply the following email.We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you...
  6. Can't reply to email

Can't reply to email: I have the habit of saving some of my emails as .eml in my pc. Unfortunately though, when re-opening them, they do only that. They open up but I can't reply to them, forward them or anything. I simply have no toolbar or anything similar at the top of my emails. How can I...
  7. Reply to email blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reply to email blocked: When i attempted to respond to an email received from answer.microsoft.com it was blocked. microsoft-commaxprotection.outback.com diagnostic code:smtp:550 5.4.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reply-to-email-blocked/0b396aac-eb2c-4f5c-95c9-66572cddb0a1
  8. Outgoing Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails: A few days ago, my Windows 10 laptop suddenly stopped outgoing emails being sent. There was a error message which stated 'There was an error while sending your message'. This error message appeared even before I had finished writing my message! My outgoing server setting is:...
  9. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  10. NBN and outgoing emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NBN and outgoing emails: I have just been connected to NBN. I cannot now send emails from Outlook. I can recieve them though. Can anyone advise, in words of one syllable. :) I have selected a 'Window's topic'. But cannot see one that actually fits my needs. Patrick...