Windows 10: correct time

Discus and support correct time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop won't permanently keep correct time. why? I've tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElizabethDeQuatro, Oct 26, 2020.

1. correct time

my laptop won't permanently keep correct time. why? I've tried everything

:)

ElizabethDeQuatro, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Oct 26, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

correct time

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond correct time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

correct time

1. correct time - Similar Threads - correct

2. Mon ordinateur windows 11 ne s'éteint plus correctement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mon ordinateur windows 11 ne s'éteint plus correctement: Bonjour, à chaque fois que j'éteins mon windows 11 ou presque, celui-ci redémarre immédiatement. Je sais que ce n'est pas le démarrage rapide qui est activé puisque h'avais déjà eu ce problème et l'ait désactivé, mais cette fois c'est un peu différent, quand il se rallume,...
  3. Mon ordinateur windows 11 ne s'éteint plus correctement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mon ordinateur windows 11 ne s'éteint plus correctement: Bonjour, à chaque fois que j'éteins mon windows 11 ou presque, celui-ci redémarre immédiatement. Je sais que ce n'est pas le démarrage rapide qui est activé puisque h'avais déjà eu ce problème et l'ait désactivé, mais cette fois c'est un peu différent, quand il se rallume,...
  4. I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive: I had one Windows on one hard drive and then installed a second windows on another drive. So I had two Windows two boot on one or another both Windows 11 Then I Bitlocker the second drive directly from its Windows but when it did the first retart to verify the keys, the blue...
  5. I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive

I have the correct recuperation key for Bitlocker but can't access the OS/Drive: I had one Windows on one hard drive and then installed a second windows on another drive. So I had two Windows two boot on one or another both Windows 11 Then I Bitlocker the second drive directly from its Windows but when it did the first retart to verify the keys, the blue...
  6. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  7. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  8. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  9. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  10. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade