Windows 10: Correct words are being labeled as incorrect

Discus and support Correct words are being labeled as incorrect in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, When working on documents in Office, apps on Windows 10, and even the new Edge browser, I've noticed some correct spelling of words are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArvinPhonic, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Correct words are being labeled as incorrect

Hello,

When working on documents in Office, apps on Windows 10, and even the new Edge browser, I've noticed some correct spelling of words are identified as being incorrect. Is there a fix?

Thank you.

:)

ArvinPhonic, Apr 8, 2020

2. [C6-01 PR1.1] Word correction inaccurate

Ok, basically my telephone language is Italian (actually is automatic, but i have italian sim card).

Telephone product code is 059C1D4 = euro1 italy black.

My input settings for word prediction are the following:

- automatic word completion: off

- level of text correction: high

- text correction mode: show suggestion

(translated from italian, could be different, but should be more or less the same=

When i write a sms in landscape mode, i follow these steps:

- open the sms editor

- change the writing language to english

- if i type 'words!' i got automatically corrected to 'words-' (and see suggestion=what i've actually written as 'words!'). No subline disappears, just "corrects" to exclamation mark....

This actually happens JUST with english language, all the others work good.... =(

Iacopo---01, Apr 8, 2020
  3. How to change incorrect vocabulary suggestions

I am using the swipe function but it is suggesting incorrect words in Dutch. How can I correct this?

For example when swiping 'ze' ('they' in English) it is always corrected with 'ZE' (in capitals). When I type the word 'ze' it is not corrected but I cannot add this to the vocabulary because there is no '+'. The word 'ze' is also not underlined although
    I have checked the box 'underline misspeld words'. So the keyboard actually recognises the word, but it will never suggest this spelling and continues to suggest (and replace) it with 'ZE'. There are some other words which are also continuously misspeld and
    continuously replaced with the incorrect spelling.

Additionally it is suggesting a capital following a ':' which is incorrect in Dutch.

These flaws greatly reduce the usuability of swiping, which I find very unfortunate.

WA van Buuren, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Correct words are being labeled as incorrect

Spelling auto-correct isn't working

Hi Mark,

To resolve your issue about Spelling auto-correct, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Use the Windows + I keyboard shortcut to open the
      Settings app.
    • Navigate to Devices and go to Typing.
    • Under Spelling, switch the Auto-correct misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words to the Off position.
    • Restart the computer.
    • After restarting the computer, go to the same settings page and turn back
      On the Auto-correct misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words
      feature.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Correct words are being labeled as incorrect

1. Correct words are being labeled as incorrect - Similar Threads - Correct words are

2. Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect: So my AIO Lenovo is due for a refreshed, after some months where my Bluetooth, by way of the hardware aint on your system no more, tried several methodsAnd finally decided to just clean up and star anew I guess. Except when I get to the step in which I’m asked the password...
  3. Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect: So my AIO Lenovo is due for a refreshed, after some months where my Bluetooth, by way of the hardware aint on your system no more, tried several methodsAnd finally decided to just clean up and star anew I guess. Except when I get to the step in which I’m asked the password...
  4. Can’t continue thru recovering options due to correct password being labeled as incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct: Hi I am hoping someone can help. I recently found my old Acer Aspire E15 in storage and was hoping to recover my photos from it. From what I've gathered its running on windows 8.1. I haven't used this laptop in 6/7 yrs, so naturally I have forgotten my password. I followed...
  6. Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct

Laptop is telling me the password is incorrect despite it being correct: Hi I am hoping someone can help. I recently found my old Acer Aspire E15 in storage and was hoping to recover my photos from it. From what I've gathered its running on windows 8.1. I haven't used this laptop in 6/7 yrs, so naturally I have forgotten my password. I followed...
  7. Incorrect labeling of file types in downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect labeling of file types in downloads: Hello - I need a CSV file to upload to a platform that only takes CSV files. Not Microsoft Excel CSV files. CSV.I know the difference between Excel and CSV.I know how to Save As. And export. And change the filename. And add a file extension.The problem is that whenever I do...
  8. Incorrect labeling of file types in downloads

Incorrect labeling of file types in downloads: Hello - I need a CSV file to upload to a platform that only takes CSV files. Not Microsoft Excel CSV files. CSV.I know the difference between Excel and CSV.I know how to Save As. And export. And change the filename. And add a file extension.The problem is that whenever I do...
  9. where are avery labels in word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are avery labels in word: How do I find avery labels in word on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-avery-labels-in-word/fed1b560-8d0a-452b-98e6-24a87d9d64a7
  10. Entering the correct password but being told its incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Entering the correct password but being told its incorrect.: I changed my password last night on my laptop, woke up this morning and signed into my local account fine with my new password after putting it to sleep I use my laptop again in the afternoon, with the same password I entered this morning but it keeps telling me I have...