Windows 10: Corrupt areas of audio while it's playing

Discus and support Corrupt areas of audio while it's playing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i am already experiencing a problem when listening to music. Whether it's when I'm watching videos on YouTube or listening via my music player,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dan P. Lyons, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Corrupt areas of audio while it's playing

Hello, i am already experiencing a problem when listening to music. Whether it's when I'm watching videos on YouTube or listening via my music player, it just starts to act weird/distorted at any rate. This is one of the problems I seriously need to fix. Are there any specific suggestions?

Please let me know thanks

Dan P. Lyons

:)

Dan P. Lyons, Nov 30, 2020

2. Subwoofer only plays bass in realtek hd audio manager

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try running Audio troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to run Audio troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Audio Trouble

Hi,

This might occur, if some of the settings got changed or corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Troubleshooting.

Sound

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

4. Corrupt areas of audio while it's playing

Audio plays serious echo effect after Windows update.

Hi Austin,

This issue might occur when some of the settings got corrupted or might my audio drivers are not updated.

I suggest you try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Troubleshooting.

Sound
    Method 2: Update Audio drivers.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press
    Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Sound video and games Controller.

4) Right on the audio drivers and click on
    Update driver software.

Thema:

Corrupt areas of audio while it's playing

1. Corrupt areas of audio while it's playing - Similar Threads - Corrupt areas audio

2. audio plays while on mute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio plays while on mute: So my computer's volume is set to 0 and it plays as if it is on 60 or 70 but will stop if I press the mute button and I have tried many ways to fix it but I haven't been able to find out what the main problem is I have restarted my computer and deleted stuff I downloaded...
  3. audio plays while on mute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio plays while on mute: So my computer's volume is set to 0 and it plays as if it is on 60 or 70 but will stop if I press the mute button and I have tried many ways to fix it but I haven't been able to find out what the main problem is I have restarted my computer and deleted stuff I downloaded...
  4. audio plays while on mute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio renderer error while playing games

Audio renderer error while playing games: I have recently purchased a new laptop, I have noticed that if I have a YouTube video opened and paused in the background while playing a game on the laptop, after some time if I return to the video and click play I am greeted with the message: Audio renderer error: Please...
  6. Audio renderer error while playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio renderer error while playing games: I have recently purchased a new laptop, I have noticed that if I have a YouTube video opened and paused in the background while playing a game on the laptop, after some time if I return to the video and click play I am greeted with the message: Audio renderer error: Please...
  7. Audio Issues while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issues while playing games: Whenever I try playing Rainbow 6 siege or Overwatch my game audio does this weird thing where it cuts in and out. So far it only happens on these two games and I think its a problem with my audio drivers. I disabled some of the other audio devices on my computer because it...
  8. Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft: Not really sure why this is happening... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cracklingbad-audio-while-playing-minecraft/39411afe-6cba-4b56-b463-539126291c99
  9. Audio stuttering while playing online Movies

Audio stuttering while playing online Movies: Hello I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it begins to desync and the further you watch the movie - the more desync between video and audio increases. At first i...
  10. Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio: This happens in VLC and also ingame (Call of Duty WWII for example). I tried many methods to no avail. Just to make sure, I check system usage from Task Manager and there is no shortage of resources. 104943