Windows 10: Corrupt Drivers - Serious problem.

Discus and support Corrupt Drivers - Serious problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a big problem. Whenever I start my computer I get an error saying: "System needs to be restarted. Make sure all driver is installed.". I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phillip420, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Corrupt Drivers - Serious problem.

I have a big problem. Whenever I start my computer I get an error saying: "System needs to be restarted. Make sure all driver is installed.". I then can not open my Control Center, I can't use hotkeys (Windows key, volume keys etc.), I can't even click on the Windows key on the screen, or use the taskbar in general. If I try to open settings I get "ms-settings:display" error. Also if I try to update windows I get "0x8007007e". I've tried updating drivers, reinstalling my control center, run sfc and dism. That's the problems and fixes I can remember from the top of my head, but that's still not a small amount. I really need to fix these problems.

:)

Phillip420, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

hp printer driver corrupting my files. Can't load epson scanner drivers

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why your files is corrupted and your scanner is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot printer problems. You
    can expand each section and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 1, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Corrupt Drivers - Serious problem.

External Memorex DVD now has corrupt driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

There are several causes of Code 39 errors:

• A required device driver is missing.
    • A required binary file is corrupted.
    • There is a problem with the file I/O process.
    • A driver that is referencing an entry point in another binary file is unable to load.

You may refer to the suggestion from the article Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314060

Note: Steps of the above article applies to Windows 10 as well.

Registry disclaimer: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore
    the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Corrupt Drivers - Serious problem.

1. Corrupt Drivers - Serious problem. - Similar Threads - Corrupt Drivers Serious

2. How to fix serious windows corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix serious windows corruption?: here is where I will be listing literally all my problems that have all started todayat the start when I first turned on my computer I couldn't access my taskbar or anything else on it except for the pinned apps on the taskbarpressing the windows key also no longer...
  3. How to fix serious windows corruption?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix serious windows corruption?: here is where I will be listing literally all my problems that have all started todayat the start when I first turned on my computer I couldn't access my taskbar or anything else on it except for the pinned apps on the taskbarpressing the windows key also no longer...
  4. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  5. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  6. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Some serious problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some serious problems: Dear Microsoft, I got windows 10 again not long ago Everything worked out well first day when i found an update that gives me a driver for display i needed Update Done! Windows 10 started acting pretty weird as it started to mess with RAM memory. -Ammount of memory i...
  8. A few serious problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A few serious problems: sooo i got a few serious problems that i can't fix them and i really need help soo i hope u will do :' sorry it's french i don't know even how to change the lang to english :/ oke let's see 1 - the windows defender [ATTACH] when i tap in Activate it won't activate idk...
  9. Serious login problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Serious login problem: Hello. My computer has been waiting on the welcome screen for approximately 15 minutes after entering the pin on the login screen. I tried to reset it twice. The process was interrupted. Today, I noticed that the computer was connected to the internet when it was off. It was...
  10. Serious problem with folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Serious problem with folders: Windows 10 will not let me rename a folder. I can create one, which it labels "new folder" but it wont' let me change the name. It won't let me change the name of an existing folder. Gives me error ox80004005. What's up with that?...