Windows 10: Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update.

Discus and support Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I attempt to update WIN10 I receive 'Failed in 1st boot phase, sysprep_specialized" message. I seem to be stuck on WIN10 20H1. How can I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by J. BillKennedy, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update.

When I attempt to update WIN10 I receive 'Failed in 1st boot phase, sysprep_specialized" message. I seem to be stuck on WIN10 20H1. How can I fix this problem?

:)

J. BillKennedy, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update.

1. Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update. - Similar Threads - Corrupt files prevent

2. Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update.: When I attempt to update WIN10 I receive 'Failed in 1st boot phase, sysprep_specialized" message. I seem to be stuck on WIN10 20H1. How can I fix this problem?...
  3. Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt files prevent WIN10 Home update.: When I attempt to update WIN10 I receive 'Failed in 1st boot phase, sysprep_specialized" message. I seem to be stuck on WIN10 20H1. How can I fix this problem?...
  4. Corrupted files after Win10 December updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted files after Win10 December updates: Hello, after last December 2020 Windows 10 v10.0.19042.685 updates are found next errors corrupted same files on two system. How can be possible to repair it, please? Thank you. Attached CBS.log content result from sfc /scannow - partially shorted showed only...
  5. Win10 Updates massive corrupt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Updates massive corrupt: Security Intelligence-Update für Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.327.47.0 Wird heruntergeladen – 42% 2020-10 Vorschau auf kumulatives Update für .NET Framework 3.5 und 4.8 für Windows 10 Version 2004 für x64 KB4580419 Wird heruntergeladen – 18%...
  6. Corrupt winload.efi file prevents booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupt winload.efi file prevents booting: There are several issues, here first, I see two bootloader files when I hit F11 to get to the boot menu. It's the same SSD. [img] When I hit the first one, I get the spinning wheel and then instead of loading the OS, it exits the process and reboots. [img] The bottom...
  7. Win10 home a update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 home a update: Hi. I want update Win 10 home in notebook Lenovo V130 and error generate. 1. update from aplication Win 10 - only view inicialing and nothing. 2. update from manual : download KBxxxxxxx manualy and start and generate erorrs: 2147943458 The service cannot be...
  8. Registry tweaks to prevent auto-reboot after Win10 Home updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registry tweaks to prevent auto-reboot after Win10 Home updates: Has anyone seen a hacked version of gpedit.msc that has consistently maintained the ability to disable this feature across major W10 build updates?
  9. Prevent Win10 Anniversairy Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Prevent Win10 Anniversairy Update?: Hello, so i woke up 2days ago with my laptop (Alienware 15r2) in bootloop while not having done anything so i assume windows forced an update on me. While i got the loop fixed, my AZERTY keyboard was changed to QWERTY(no way to change it even when changing the keyboard...
  10. How to repair corrupted JPG files & prevent corruption

in Windows 10 Support
    How to repair corrupted JPG files & prevent corruption: I have a collection of JPG files and when trying to open those old JPG files, I find corrupted ones in them. It is always very disappointing but I have no idea how and when they happened. The storage media is 1TB SSD (Samsung 850 Pro-MZ-7KE1T). My question is if there is...