Windows 10: Corrupt/malware Windows installation

Discus and support Corrupt/malware Windows installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok gang here’s a tough one. Three weeks at this with a lot of nights up till 3 am updating drivers. Has been a very timely, tedious process and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nathan Nokadlak, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Corrupt/malware Windows installation

Ok gang here’s a tough one. Three weeks at this with a lot of nights up till 3 am updating drivers. Has been a very timely, tedious process and after 15+ fresh windows installations not exaggerating I face a the same issues. BSOD that correlate to corrupt files or files with malware, also hardware malfunctions as issue. Can confirm bios is updated, bios drivers/chip set drivers. Windows is fully up to date. Main problem is windows applications crashing due to event ID 1000 task manager, warzone, amd software. Windows in general is just buggy. On a fresh install my time is off by 6 hours. H

:)

Nathan Nokadlak, Jun 26, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2022
  3. AMDCam Win User
    Windows Installer Corrupted

Hey, well a couple days ago I installed "Microsoft Update" over Windows Update, and WOW is that a great app, not only can it not update anything, but it corrupted my Windows Installer. Well since Windows XP knows better than me, I redownloaded Windows Installer 3.0 redistributable, and SWEET, Windows says "it's older than the current version, no update is necessary" and not only necessary but not possible to install. SOOOO should I reinstall SP2 or what? This is crazy. Thanks for the help

AMDCam, Jun 26, 2022
  4. 4747 Win User

Corrupt/malware Windows installation

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

Boot problems

Hi everyone.

I've got some problems during instalation. I disabled UAC, passed the first install step, rebooted and completed install. But after consequent reboot Windows detects 'ntoskrnl' or something is corrupted.

Everything was fine on 'old' windows, but after I made a clean windows installation, everything goes this way.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

Corrupt/malware Windows installation

1. Corrupt/malware Windows installation - Similar Threads - Corrupt malware installation

2. Corrupt/malware Windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupt/malware Windows installation: Ok gang here’s a tough oneThree weeks at this with a lot of nights up till 3 am updating drivers. Has been a very timely, tedious process and after 15+ fresh windows installations I face all the same issues. BSOD that correlates to corrupt drivers, files with malware or...
  3. Corrupt/malware Windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Corrupt/malware Windows installation: Ok gang here’s a tough one. Three weeks at this with a lot of nights up till 3 am updating drivers. Has been a very timely, tedious process and after 15+ fresh windows installations not exaggerating I face a the same issues. BSOD that correlate to corrupt files or files with...
  4. Corrupt/malware Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt/malware Windows installation: Ok gang here’s a tough one. Three weeks at this with a lot of nights up till 3 am updating drivers. Has been a very timely, tedious process and after 15+ fresh windows installations not exaggerating I face a the same issues. BSOD that correlate to corrupt files or files with...
  5. Windows 10 corruption or malware issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 corruption or malware issue: Desktop Windows 10 main pane and then task bar tray refreshing/resetting every approximate 2 minutes after logon to all user profiles.this interrupts actions that can still be done.Started happening a few days ago.shut down and reboot stays the same.I posted this yesterday...
  6. Windows 10 corruption or malware issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 corruption or malware issue: Desktop Windows 10 main pane and then task bar tray refreshing/resetting every approximate 2 minutes after logon to all user profiles.this interrupts actions that can still be done.Started happening a few days ago.shut down and reboot stays the same.I posted this yesterday...
  7. Windows 10 corruption or malware issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible desktop corruption or malware affected: My desktop computer with windows 10 recently started resetting /refreshing the screen for all icons on the main window and then along the bottom task bar about every 2 minute. but not exactly every 2 minutes each time. It does not stop and there appears to be constant hard...
  9. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible desktop corruption or malware affected: My desktop computer with windows 10 recently started resetting /refreshing the screen for all icons on the main window and then along the bottom task bar about every 2 minute. but not exactly every 2 minutes each time. It does not stop and there appears to be constant hard...
  10. Malware Computer Corruption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware Computer Corruption: Hello, my name is Van. I had unfortunately downloaded some type of malware onto my computer that completely makes it unbearable to use some websites on Google as well as restricting me from certain actions on my computer. The SituationWhen I had first downloaded the malware,...