Windows 10: Corrupt OS 1 Line

Discus and support Corrupt OS 1 Line in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone know how I can fix this Problem: <CSI Payload Corrupt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by csmdew, Sep 17, 2015.

1. csmdew Win User

Corrupt OS 1 Line

Anyone know how I can fix this Problem: <CSI Payload Corrupt wow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10240.16384_none_b928dea146e73395\opencl.dll
    Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.> it came from the cbs log after SFC. Ran DISM restore health but could not get that to work; could not locate files. All help/suggestions appreciated. 10 Ent.

:)

csmdew, Sep 17, 2015
  2. LCRT Win User

memory line 1

Thats an error from the website, not your phone.

3. memory line 1

Every time I got to internet I get the message saying out of memory line 1

BonganiMtshali, Sep 17, 2015
  4. csmdew Win User

Corrupt OS 1 Line

1 week and nobody can even comment on this corruption???

csmdew, Sep 27, 2015
  5. donetao Win User
    donetao, Sep 27, 2015
  6. csmdew Win User
    2 different threads on same subject but with different problem does not constitute a lot of threads; plus when checked no solutions were presented and this solution is after the horse has left the gate. If I hadn't ran a sfc and dism restorehealth then I would not know what I posted was the problem and since neither one of these options fixed the problem hence I requested help. The only reason I'm Ilisted as jr member with only 6 posts is because I have been building and repairing pcs for about 15 years and usually can find out my own solutions through search functions; but have not found this one except to know it is related to a bad driver problem from nvida graphics which I have tried fixing by updating to no avail. So if you can help thanks and if not thanks also.

csmdew, Sep 27, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Sep 27, 2015
  8. csmdew Win User

Corrupt OS 1 Line

Thanks Ztruker that was the link I needed. I used this one about a month ago but had forgot where it was and how to run what I needed for the restorehealth cmd. Tried a lot of source paths but not right format; thanks again.

csmdew, Sep 28, 2015
  9. Ache Win User
    There is no point to restore opencl.dll since NVIDIA driver overwrites it on its next install and error returns back.

Ache, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Corrupt OS 1 Line

1. Corrupt OS 1 Line - Similar Threads - Corrupt Line

2. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  3. My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines: this is not the only app this happens too, does anyone have an EASY fix? mainly with microsoft store downloaded items but not only them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-seems-to-be-corrupted-or-something-along/87dc3c47-be8f-44ae-85a3-e375a55c631c
  4. My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My app seems to be corrupted or something along those lines: this is not the only app this happens too, does anyone have an EASY fix? mainly with microsoft store downloaded items but not only them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-seems-to-be-corrupted-or-something-along/87dc3c47-be8f-44ae-85a3-e375a55c631c
  5. 4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...: my background wallpaper corrupts when switching to the activity timeline screen win+Tab OK in lower resolution but I have a 4K monitor. How can i fix this so both backgrounds are the same ?...
  6. 4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...

4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...: my background wallpaper corrupts when switching to the activity timeline screen win+Tab OK in lower resolution but I have a 4K monitor. How can i fix this so both backgrounds are the same ?...
  7. 4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I did this to remove Regsvr32.exe because command line was corrupted and now Start won't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I did this to remove Regsvr32.exe because command line was corrupted and now Start won't...: I did the fix in the comments to remove Regsvr32.exe - the new one installed itself and the initial problem got resolved, but now when I press Windows key or click on start - the start menu does not appear. : I have all my work related shortcuts in start, this is a big...
  9. I did this to remove Regsvr32.exe because command line was corrupted and now Start won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did this to remove Regsvr32.exe because command line was corrupted and now Start won't...: I did the fix in the comments to remove Regsvr32.exe - the new one installed itself and the initial problem got resolved, but now when I press Windows key or click on start - the start menu does not appear. : I have all my work related shortcuts in start, this is a big...
  10. I did this to remove Regsvr32.exe because command line was corrupted and now Start won't...