Windows 10: Corrupt os

Discus and support Corrupt os in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, iam krupal[IMG] This is what iam finding everytime while starting my laptop .can someone help??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by krupal raj, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Corrupt os

Hi, iam krupalCorrupt os [​IMG]

This is what iam finding everytime while starting my laptop .can someone help??

:)

krupal raj, Oct 16, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Oct 16, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

Corrupt os

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Corrupt os

1. Corrupt os - Similar Threads - Corrupt

2. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  3. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  4. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  6. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  7. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

8. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  9. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  10. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update