Windows 10: Corrupt Registry Database

Discus and support Corrupt Registry Database in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I am having this problem where i can't access my files like microsoftword. It says The configuration registry database is corrupt.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Denzel Caldino, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Corrupt Registry Database

Hello everyone. I am having this problem where i can't access my files like microsoftword. It says The configuration registry database is corrupt. Please refer to the picture below... Please help me with this. I don't know what to do.

Corrupt Registry Database [​IMG]

:)

Denzel Caldino, Nov 16, 2018

2. The configuration registry database is corrupt.

Upgraded to newer build of Windows 10. Printers didn't make the upgrade. Can't install printers. Event viewer reports numerous services having problems because the configuration registry database is corrupt. How do I fix this kettle of stinking fish?

Hal 9000 (HB), Nov 16, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows Update Database Corruption

We appreciate the clarification that you have given about the steps given. Though the steps provided are more of a direct approach in resetting the Windows Update database. May we know if these steps have resolved the corruption in your Windows Update
    Database?

David Haz, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Corrupt Registry Database

Windows 10 - Printer Driver Error "The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt"

Using Windows 10 and trying to re-install an HP Printer (CP3525). Keep getting the same error message "The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt". Printer initially worked for a significant period of time, then received MS Updates and printer no longer
    works. Tried uninstalling Printer Drivers and Printer and then re install but same problem persists. Any suggested fixes?

E G in YYZ, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Corrupt Registry Database

1. Corrupt Registry Database - Similar Threads - Corrupt Registry Database

2. phoneexperiencehost.exe registry database is corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phoneexperiencehost.exe registry database is corrupt: Every time I login, i get this errorI've tried running DISM and sfc, which doesn't detect any problems. I've tried reinstalling the phone link app, which causes this error if you try to open it.Not sure about editing the registry...Any ideas what to do?...
  3. Registry database corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Registry database corrupted: So i uninstalled my nvidia drivers as i was having issues with shadowplay and attempted to reinstall them, reinstall was unsuccessful so i tried an auto install of my graphics driver from device manager where it gave me the error that the registry database is corrupted....
  4. THE CONFIGURATION REGISTRY DATABASE IS CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THE CONFIGURATION REGISTRY DATABASE IS CORRUPT: [ATTACH]Tried SFC and DISM but didn't work out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-configuration-registry-database-is-corrupt/b43a8f99-3543-49a5-be81-52e4bcf595c3
  5. Registry Database is Corrupt

Registry Database is Corrupt: I am attempting to install drivers for my GeForce 1080ti however I keep receiving a message "The Registry Database Is Corrupt" Not sure what the issue is. I have attempting using the nvidia installer also and just received a failed message. Any help please?...
  6. The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt

The Configuration Registry Database is Corrupt: After the last windows update my video card stopped working correctly. The second monitor I'm using stopped working, and the main monitor is using a reduced resolution. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but get the error message "The Configuration Registry Database is...
  7. registry database corrupt

registry database corrupt: I recently came home and my computer was not responding to any mouse or keyboard clicks, so I unplugged it and restarted it. Apparently there was an update in progress and where it formerly recognized two monitors it now only recognizes one. It uses the generic Windows...
  8. "The configuration registry database is corrupt"

"The configuration registry database is corrupt": So I tried installing a Voice Changer drive manually since it wasn't possible to do it automatically, and when i went into the Device Manager and tried to add a legacy hardware into the Sound, video and game controllers everything went good, but when it was supposed to add it...
  9. 'the configuration registry database is corrupt'

'the configuration registry database is corrupt': Hello, I am unable to open any of my Microsoft Office apps (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel). When I do try to open, for example for Microsoft Word, a message appears reading: The configuration registry database is corrupt When I try to open Microsoft...
  10. Configuration database registry is corrupt.

Configuration database registry is corrupt.: Running into the "The configuration database registry is corrupt." error while trying to install drivers for a new USB audio interface I've just purchased. I've tried using a registry cleaner and sfc/ scannow, the latter came back with no integrity violations....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the configuration registry database is corrupt.

2. officr configuration registry database is corrput