Windows 10: Corrupt script

Discus and support Corrupt script in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi ,every time i log in i get a message saying C:\users\garry\.... i now cannot use a few apps eg. discord i cannot even remove the apps to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oldsheptizme, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Corrupt script

Hi ,every time i log in i get a message saying C:\users\garry\.... i now cannot use a few apps eg. discord i cannot even remove the apps to start again.. please ...The C:\users\ garry\ .. is getting to me.. GGGRRR

:)

oldsheptizme, Aug 20, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 20, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Corrupt script

auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Corrupt script

1. Corrupt script - Similar Threads - Corrupt script

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  4. Corrupt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt files: How do i fix corrupt Windows files when none of the troubleshooting or command runners open as administrator. The error that im getting is Extended attributes are inconsistent also there is an update that wont install with code 0x80070643...
  5. Corrupt files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt files: How do i fix corrupt Windows files when none of the troubleshooting or command runners open as administrator. The error that im getting is Extended attributes are inconsistent also there is an update that wont install with code 0x80070643...
  6. Internet Explorer Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability: ADV200001 | Microsoft Guidance on Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability Security Advisory Published: 01/17/2020 | Last Updated : 01/17/2020 A remote code execution vulnerability exists in the way that the scripting engine handles objects in memory in Internet...
  7. CVE-2019-1367 IE11 Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    CVE-2019-1367 IE11 Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability: Security Vulnerability Published: 09/23/2019 MITRE CVE-2019-1367 A remote code execution vulnerability exists in the way that the scripting engine handles objects in memory in Internet Explorer. The vulnerability could corrupt memory in such a way that an attacker could...
  8. Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability: A remote code execution vulnerability exists in the way that the scripting engine handles objects in memory in Internet Explorer. The vulnerability could corrupt memory in such a way that an attacker could execute arbitrary code in the context of the current user. An attacker...
  9. Writing text files via script are corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Writing text files via script are corrupted: I've just upgraded a computer from the previous Win10 to Win10 AE. I have a compiled AutoIt script which I use to read in text files from a folder and write them out again after modifications. This has worked for years. The files were partially corrupted today. I repeated...
  10. scripts did not fix corrupted files sfc or dism, error 0x800f081f

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    scripts did not fix corrupted files sfc or dism, error 0x800f081f: I need help with fixing corrupted files. There were 2 issues that were causing unacceptable performance of Windows 10 that started this saga. These did not appear right away but gradually became worse over time. 1) Boot up times are exceedingly long (14 minutes to...