Windows 10: Corrupt system .dll file

Discus and support Corrupt system .dll file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. When I run sfc /scannow it returns that there are corrupt files that are unavailable to be fixed, however when I checked the log by using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yilum, May 31, 2020.

1. yilum Win User

Corrupt system .dll file

Hello. When I run sfc /scannow it returns that there are corrupt files that are unavailable to be fixed, however when I checked the log by using the command to create a sfcdetails.txt file on the desktop I don't see any specific files that need to be replaced. The reason I am asking this is because when I am trying to launch a video game that uses Easy Anti Cheat i get an error for an untrusted system file, namely hid.dll. I thought it would be more appropriate to ask this question here rather than to Easy Anti Cheat's support, as the command i mentioned above also says that there is a corrupt file that is unable to be replaced, which lead me to believe the said file could be the one on the error. Thanks in advance.

:)

yilum, May 31, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 31, 2020
  3. Corrupt DLL files

I keep getting a message about corrupt dll files (MSVCP110.dll is just one) when I try to open several apps. I have tried a number of the suggestions from the message boards but nothing works. I have reinstalled the programs to no avail. Any suggestions?

DavidParkansky, May 31, 2020
  4. Corrupt system .dll file

*.dll files associated with other file in Windows7

Yes the icon. No instability noticed at all, however I still can't get my "gadgets" to work, and they have a .dll file.

TechnicalFreak, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Corrupt system .dll file

1. Corrupt system .dll file - Similar Threads - Corrupt system dll

2. Corrupted DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted DLL: I have a corrupted DLL file on my computer that is preventing Windows Update from running through Settings.DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: InPageCoFireError Status Code: c000009cFaulting Media Type:...
  3. Corrupted DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted DLL: I have a corrupted DLL file on my computer that is preventing Windows Update from running through Settings.DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: InPageCoFireError Status Code: c000009cFaulting Media Type:...
  4. Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure: So, I have several corrupted .dll files preventing the use or update of various applications. To be precise, the faulty files are "WSOCK32.dll", "NETAPI32.dll", and "OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll". The last one seems to be the one responsible for the failure of "Update.exe".In...
  5. Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure: So, I have several corrupted .dll files preventing the use or update of various applications. To be precise, the faulty files are "WSOCK32.dll", "NETAPI32.dll", and "OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll". The last one seems to be the one responsible for the failure of "Update.exe".In...
  6. Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Missing/corrupt dll file msvcp140.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing/corrupt dll file msvcp140.dll: Hello, I`ve never had any problems with dlls but now i cant start some games because i get dll errors. msvcp140.dll was missing. So i downloaded it and put it in the system32 folder but couldnt run the command regsvr32 msvcp140.dll. I`ve tried some other msvcp140.dlls but...
  8. corrupted dll files

corrupted dll files: Can resetting a windows 10 pc fix corrupted dll files like riched20?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-dll-files/6f1752aa-53db-42e8-8202-687b2cea52a3
  9. .dll files corrupted and more

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files corrupted and more: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  10. Corrupt d2d1.dll file

Corrupt d2d1.dll file: Hitman Pro says my d2d1.dll file is corrupt. How can I tell and how can I correct it? It is located in C:/Windows/SysWOW64 The date on the file looks suspicious. Date is 1/1/2019 and all the other files are from 2018. OfficeScan virus scan does not flag it as a virus. If...