Windows 10: corrupt update

Discus and support corrupt update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so bassically, I was restarting my laptop and then it started updating. when it finished updating, it went into my lockscreen and everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by koman101, Sep 21, 2021.

1. koman101 Win User

corrupt update

so bassically, I was restarting my laptop and then it started updating. when it finished updating, it went into my lockscreen and everything was normal....up untill i tried to enter the camera app. that is when i noticed that all my microsoft apps were uninstalled. whats weird is that all the others were working fine, like the word and other office 365 apps. a day later, I shutdown the computer, and opened it again an hour later and relized that every time I restart my laptop, it deletes the microsoft apps again.. every time i clicked on settings, the camera, even the microsoft store APP, it p

:)

koman101, Sep 21, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 21, 2021
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Sep 21, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

corrupt update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond corrupt update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

corrupt update

1. corrupt update - Similar Threads - corrupt update

2. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  3. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  4. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does windows update get my PC corrupted or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does windows update get my PC corrupted or not.: A lot of times I finish updating it says no more updates left on my computer after a clean install I restart then update apps or go in a web browser when I restart it says updates underway eventually the screen turns black I click my keyboard to see it went to sleep and it...
  6. Does windows update get my PC corrupted or not.

Does windows update get my PC corrupted or not.: A lot of times I finish updating it says no more updates left on my computer after a clean install I restart then update apps or go in a web browser when I restart it says updates underway eventually the screen turns black I click my keyboard to see it went to sleep and it...
  7. My updates are taking too long and almost corrupted my Data!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My updates are taking too long and almost corrupted my Data!: Is there a way for me to stop being nervous? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-updates-are-taking-too-long-and-almost/e5d957bf-c1d9-4b41-ac56-9f1f6044658c
  8. My updates are taking too long and almost corrupted my Data!

My updates are taking too long and almost corrupted my Data!: Is there a way for me to stop being nervous? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-updates-are-taking-too-long-and-almost/e5d957bf-c1d9-4b41-ac56-9f1f6044658c
  9. how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update: how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-startup-corruption-after-bitdefender/901446bd-d0ad-4fc3-b428-118a45ad6cbc
  10. how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update: how to fix startup corruption after Bitdefender update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-startup-corruption-after-bitdefender/901446bd-d0ad-4fc3-b428-118a45ad6cbc