Windows 10: Corrupt W10 Preview

Discus and support Corrupt W10 Preview in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On the same computer I have W10 and W10 Preview on separate SSD.s , hot swapping to keep them separate. both on the same M$ Account. W10 works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dencal, Aug 1, 2015.

1. dencal Win User

Corrupt W10 Preview

• On the same computer I have W10 and W10 Preview on separate SSD.s , hot swapping to keep them separate. both on the same M$ Account.

W10 works perfectly , but Preview is corrupt , will not open Metro tiles.
      • Did Admin Command prompts, Scannow and Dism checkhealth and restorehealth which indicated Corrupt source file could not be repaired.
      Have performed a refresh, and a clean install using the Media creation tool ISO, but the problem remains.

How can I repair the corrupt Preview version?

Is it perhaps using both versions on the same computer that M$ recognise that they both use the same motherboard?.

:)

dencal, Aug 1, 2015

2. lumia 620 is slow after installing windows 10 technical preview

hello,

i installed windows 10 technical preview (slow installation) on my lumia 620. after that phone became very slow and is heating.

i have to uninstall w10 preview ? or wait for w10 official release ?

in future if i installed w10 phone on my same device the issue will remains same ?

w10 is not well suited for my device ?

raghavendra.l, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Bing maps sync...

I'm using a Lumia 1520, W10 Insider Preview 10.0.10536.1004. Pc running W10.

Adam Duus-Boolsen, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Corrupt W10 Preview

1. Corrupt W10 Preview - Similar Threads - Corrupt W10 Preview

2. Metro/Modern version of IE - is it in W10 tech preview?

in Browsers and Email
    Metro/Modern version of IE - is it in W10 tech preview?: I'm just playing with 32-bit Windows 10 in Oracle VirtualBox. I can't find the Metro version of IE - has it gone? (It was never something I liked in Windows 8, but I can imagine it would be useful for folks using tablets and touchscreens.) 2049
  3. W10 Tech Preview upgraded to full version. Huh? Is that expected?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Tech Preview upgraded to full version. Huh? Is that expected?: Hi, This is more curiosity that anything - I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth... I had two installations of the tech preview: One on an ex-XP Dell laptop for my father to play around with, and one in a VM. About 5 days ago my dad reported that it had "done...
  4. Memory Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Corruption: I've come to my computer several times in the last few months to find that it has restarted. Looking in event viewer I see that it wasn't expected. Each time I've found an error similar to the following: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c4...
  5. Bad blocks reported on an SSD - or has parts of W10 got corrupted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bad blocks reported on an SSD - or has parts of W10 got corrupted?: Several times a week when I switch on my W10 PC and before the desktop appears, I see a message saying "scanning and repairing". The percentage complete status of this always stays on "14%" for a good 5 minutes, before quickly finishing, and then I see the desktop. Once...
  6. BSOD when updating W10 Insider Preview (installation)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when updating W10 Insider Preview (installation): Can anybody read into this? I'm having issues with the 17040 build and 17046 build. Both crashing from BSOD in the installation phase. Code: BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2) The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the...
  7. W10 v1511 Corrupt files?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 v1511 Corrupt files?: I have six machines that I've upgraded/fresh installed W10. Seems like somewhere along the W10 upgrade obstacle course 5 of the 6 systems say that the window files are corrupt and "SFC /SCANNOW" cannot correct the problem(s). I haven't checked the sixth system! I then run...
  8. Possible to install W10 preview as upgrade now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible to install W10 preview as upgrade now?: I have more time on my hands now than what I will when W10 is officially released later this month. So, I wondered if it were possible to install the latest W10 preview as upgrade to W7-64bit now, then when W10 is released, just do an update with the proper W10 product key...
  9. Corrupted hardware or corrupted OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted hardware or corrupted OS: Ok last week my PC ran into several major problems that left me restarting it till it reinstalled itself. It seemed to be fine, all the problems seemed to be gone, however they're more or less back and I'm thinking it's the hardware. -In the context menu, whenever the...
  10. Extension of W10 preview expiry date

in Windows 10 Support
    Extension of W10 preview expiry date: Hi there I can't see Ms ending the W10 preview program on Apr 15 - especially if they now project to release W10 in Q3 or even Q4 of 2015. That would mean many (I believe over 100,000's of users - far beyond Ms's expectations) people having to wait MONTHS again before...