Windows 10: CORRUPT WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CORRUPT WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have an Acer Inspire laptop with a corrupt version of Windows 10. The hidden recovery partition is also corrupt, due to a hardware failure. Nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 1JohnTurpin, Jul 27, 2019.

1. CORRUPT WINDOWS 10

i have an Acer Inspire laptop with a corrupt version of Windows 10. The hidden recovery partition is also corrupt, due to a hardware failure. Nothing seems to be able to recover the system. I have tried all the usual mechanisms available via the MS website, built an ISO image disk etc.

Any suggestions as to what to do next?

:)

1JohnTurpin, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 27, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

CORRUPT WINDOWS 10

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

CORRUPT WINDOWS 10

1. CORRUPT WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CORRUPT

2. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  3. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  4. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  6. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  7. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

8. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  9. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  10. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lumia 950 corrupted file system