Windows 10: Corrupt windows files after fresh install. What is wrong?

Discus and support Corrupt windows files after fresh install. What is wrong? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a new PC this is not the first time I have done this but it is the first time I am having this issue. I made a windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Countryoutlaw7, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Corrupt windows files after fresh install. What is wrong?

Hello, I recently built a new PC this is not the first time I have done this but it is the first time I am having this issue. I made a windows 10 install media using a flash drive and download windows. Then I connect to the internet and go to windows update it is only when I do this that my PC starts crashing. The times when it does not crash the install of cumulative update 1903 and other windows 10 updates will fail over and over again. I have tried everything I can find the only thing I haven't tried was moving the m.2 drive to a different slot on my motherboard. Other than moving the m.2, which I will be doing later tonight, is there any other options? I have formatted the usb and redownloaded it multiple times.

:)

Countryoutlaw7, Nov 13, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Nov 13, 2019
  3. technicks Win User
    corrupt/missing file

No. I formatted and installed a fresh windows. At first the windows was fine but after a few hours it was corrupt again.

technicks, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Corrupt windows files after fresh install. What is wrong?

corrupt/missing file

Memtest86 *Wink Corrupt windows files after fresh install. What is wrong? ;)

DanTheBanjoman, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Corrupt windows files after fresh install. What is wrong?

1. Corrupt windows files after fresh install. What is wrong? - Similar Threads - Corrupt files fresh

2. Fresh Install Windows 10, after 1 day. The files Corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install Windows 10, after 1 day. The files Corrupted: Its been 3 days since this happenedHere's the story: I was using my pc as usual, then my screen freeze. I thought this was normal, since screen freeze is part of the routine of my PC. And it took too much time so I force it to shut down. I start my pc then it's just stuck on...
  3. Fresh Install Windows 10, after 1 day. The files Corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Install Windows 10, after 1 day. The files Corrupted: Its been 3 days since this happenedHere's the story: I was using my pc as usual, then my screen freeze. I thought this was normal, since screen freeze is part of the routine of my PC. And it took too much time so I force it to shut down. I start my pc then it's just stuck on...
  4. Fresh Install Windows 10, after 1 day. The files Corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb: Hello I fresh install my windows a couple of times and when i always use /sfc scannow i will have corrupted files. What is wrong ?Here is the log file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciQezsLL6ifByXduUDx0AlddLZbxoPMX/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb: Hello I fresh install my windows a couple of times and when i always use /sfc scannow i will have corrupted files. What is wrong ?Here is the log file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciQezsLL6ifByXduUDx0AlddLZbxoPMX/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb

8. Windows 10 Corrupted File system after fresh install

Windows 10 Corrupted File system after fresh install: i formatted my windows using reset windows on recovery menu, windows is booted up now i tried to open settings and it closed after openning it and gived an error, i tried to open notepad it won't open...
  9. Corrupted file shown in sfc /scannow after fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corrupted file shown in sfc /scannow after fresh Windows install: Hi, I am facing some issue with respect to disk drive in my system. One day, I couldn't boot windows and it runs to automatic repair loop on boot. I have tried repair, reset and all other options provided in trouble shoot, but still nothing works. Finally, I have used HP...
  10. What’s this? After fresh installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s this? After fresh installation: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iceWhispers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fijm4g/whats_this_after_fresh_installation/