Windows 10: Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ?

Discus and support Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi to All, I need some help pertaining to the bios on my Gigabyte MB GA-Z77-D3H (ver 1.0 ), I was playing around and now I can't get into my bios or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ered, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ered Win User

Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ?

Hi to All,

I need some help pertaining to the bios on my Gigabyte MB GA-Z77-D3H (ver 1.0 ), I was playing around and now I can't get into my bios or boot up normally. I have tried everything I know or learned from this forum.. The pc boots searching for the bios and after 30/45 seconds is reboot it self and start the process again. It does this for some minutes and then it turn itself off.

Here is a shot of the bios once it reads its every 5 try's.

If my MB is fried, can someone tell please which MB can I buy to be able to use my old Intel Core i7 -3770 cpu 3.40GHz and rams.
    OS: Win 10 Pro 64 20H2, last time I used it was 2 days ago.

Thank you

Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ? [​IMG]

:)

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Can VGA BIOS get corrupted?

VGA BIOS's can certainly get corrupt... although im not sure whether its possible to while ur loading stuff... i woulda thought its main "danger" time would either be flashing the BIOS (obviously its most dangerous time) or while the card is at its peak of booting from the BIOS (doubt that'd corrupt it though........)

my recommendation would b if TPU has ur cards bios in there database.. try downloading it & get some software (either a TPU article or a google seach will find enough info) to flash it 2 ur card...

i cant guarantee that this is the problem.. but if it were me.. these are steps i'd probably take...
    or u can wait for some other suggestions...

Firedomain, Jan 13, 2021
  4. ered Win User

Hi to All,

I need some help pertaining to the bios on my Gigabyte MB GA-Z77-D3H (ver 1.0 ), I was playing around and now I can't get into my bios or boot up normally. I have tried everything I know or learned from this forum.. The pc boots searching for the bios and after 30/45 seconds is reboot it self and start the process again. It does this for some minutes and then it turn itself off.

Here is a shot of the bios once it reads its every 5 try's.

If my MB is fried, can someone tell please which MB can I buy to be able to use my old Intel Core i7 -3770 cpu 3.40GHz and rams.
    OS: Win 10 Pro 64 20H2, last time I used it was 2 days ago.

Thank you

Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ? - Similar Threads - Corrupted Bios Motherboard

2. corrupted bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    corrupted bios: Hi,My laptop has a corrupted bios. Its because i used it to change windows version every few hours back to 2020. when i got it to the 3d store. he told me that my bios is corrupted. he had to take off the hard drive and install windows on it. Its been 2 years of normal using...
  3. corrupted bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corrupted bios: Hi,My laptop has a corrupted bios. Its because i used it to change windows version every few hours back to 2020. when i got it to the 3d store. he told me that my bios is corrupted. he had to take off the hard drive and install windows on it. Its been 2 years of normal using...
  4. corrupted bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Backing Up Motherboard Bios

Backing Up Motherboard Bios: Is there a way to make a backup of the motherboard bios in a PC? The reason I ask is that the motherboard bios in my work PC had become corrupted apparently due to frequent power surges and, in consequence, I cannot enter into Setup. I am advised that, in the circumstance,...
  6. Backing Up Motherboard Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backing Up Motherboard Bios: Is there a way to make a backup of the motherboard bios in a PC? The reason I ask is that the motherboard bios in my work PC had become corrupted apparently due to frequent power surges and, in consequence, I cannot enter into Setup. I am advised that, in the circumstance,...
  7. Asus motherboard Update Bios

Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  8. Asus motherboard Update Bios

Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  9. BIOS missing or corrupt

BIOS missing or corrupt: Have a HP Stream Laptop everytime I turn it on it says about needing updates that always fail. Says I need to free 8gb of disk space but I don't know why theres no space I don't use this because of this problem. Also tried running recovery and got a message that says my BIOS...
  10. New Computer requires new Motherboard - Possible Corrupted Primary

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Computer requires new Motherboard - Possible Corrupted Primary: Howdy Folks! *Smile :: My new computer came with a bad motherboard *Sad which will be replaced tomorrow by a Dell technician. ~ Prior to the crash I created a Macrium verified Primary image file on an external drive. However I don't have a Macrium Rescue Disk. ~ Due to...