Windows 10: Corrupted dlls

Discus and support Corrupted dlls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I currently have 3 dlls that can’t be fixed which are mscorlib.ni.dll, dcomp.dll, and xpsservices.dll. Apparently I need to replace them with good dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ace_Of_Nuke, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Corrupted dlls

I currently have 3 dlls that can’t be fixed which are mscorlib.ni.dll, dcomp.dll, and xpsservices.dll. Apparently I need to replace them with good dll files but I don’t know where to find them. Can someone help.

submitted by /u/Ace_Of_Nuke
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ace_Of_Nuke, Jul 7, 2020

2. Corrupt DLL files

I keep getting a message about corrupt dll files (MSVCP110.dll is just one) when I try to open several apps. I have tried a number of the suggestions from the message boards but nothing works. I have reinstalled the programs to no avail. Any suggestions?

DavidParkansky, Jul 7, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    MSVCP100.dll and MSVCP100.dll missing

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software changes to your device prior to the missing DLL files?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool and see if it helps with the issue. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted
    files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

To run the System File Checker tool, you may follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, type
      Command Prompt or cmd, then right-click it, and click
      Run as administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following command, and press Enter:
      • sfc /scannow
    • After the process is finished, you may receive the results of the scan, if it found any corruptions within your device.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Corrupted dlls

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Corrupted dlls

1. Corrupted dlls - Similar Threads - Corrupted dlls

2. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  3. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  4. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  5. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  6. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  7. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  8. Random dlls reported as corrupted hash mismatch by SFC scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random dlls reported as corrupted hash mismatch by SFC scan: I used to run a DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and then sfc /scannow, as suggested in Microsoft's documentation:2. If you are running Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, first run the inbox Deployment Image Servicing and Management DISM tool prior to running...
  9. Random dlls reported as corrupted hash mismatch by SFC scan

Random dlls reported as corrupted hash mismatch by SFC scan: I used to run a DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and then sfc /scannow, as suggested in Microsoft's documentation:2. If you are running Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, first run the inbox Deployment Image Servicing and Management DISM tool prior to running...
  10. Random dlls reported as corrupted hash mismatch by SFC scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging