Windows 10: corrupted files on flash drive

Discus and support corrupted files on flash drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows 10 made my flash drive read only when making a recovery file but didnt finish and locked the drive, how can I reformat it as it is read only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mswin1180, Mar 3, 2019.

1. mswin1180 Win User

corrupted files on flash drive

windows 10 made my flash drive read only when making a recovery file but didnt finish and locked the drive, how can I reformat it as it is read only now

:)

mswin1180, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Mar 3, 2019
  4. corrupted files on flash drive

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

corrupted files on flash drive

1. corrupted files on flash drive - Similar Threads - corrupted files flash

2. Corrupt Files on C: Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupt Files on C: Drive: I have corrupt files on my C: drive and I don't know how to proceed. I have tried windows 10 installation medias, reinstalling windows, letting windows fix the corrupt files on its own at boot, DISM commands, and SFC commands, and none of them have worked. I see the...
  3. One Drive Corrupting files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Corrupting files: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onedrive-file-corruption-issues/db4c6e9d-681c-481e-9d1f-bcb4267de968Of course, this is a pretty inadequate answer. Several problems in conjunction with one drive from file deletion to corrupting in running processes while...
  4. One Drive Corrupting files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Corrupting files: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onedrive-file-corruption-issues/db4c6e9d-681c-481e-9d1f-bcb4267de968Of course, this is a pretty inadequate answer. Several problems in conjunction with one drive from file deletion to corrupting in running processes while...
  5. One Drive Corrupting files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Corrupted files on flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted files on flash drive: So I've got this flash drive that's near full capacity, and all of it is corrupted. It's in this garbled language see photos and it's impossible to rename or delete them. I've tried deleting them on the CMD prompt or using CHKDSK but all of that doesn't work. Is it broken...
  7. deleted flash drive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleted flash drive files: can deleted files from a flash drive be recovered? If so how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-flash-drive-files/92e36e7f-77fc-49c0-bccd-f23130f3aff4"
  8. File corrupted after copying to new flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File corrupted after copying to new flash drive: Recently i bought 2 flash drive, toshiba and sandisk, and when i copy files to toshiba, it ended up corrupt, so i copied the same files to sandisk, its fine, so i do a scan with malwarebytes, clear, i've formatted the toshiba, issue still persist, so i connect toshiba to my...
  9. Corrupted Flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corrupted Flash drive: i have an older flash pen drive (32gb) and i think it may be corrupted it will only format exFAT and when i pop in a file it comes back as unusable so if anyone can inform me no how to hack it back to normality it would be appreciated also when i try to format it to...
  10. File corrupted on USB flash drive or windows explorer confused?

in Windows 10 Support
    File corrupted on USB flash drive or windows explorer confused?: Have a new flash drive/stick. I copied some .MP4 videos to the drive for my TV. When I try to play them on my computer from the flash drive they dont play. I can play the original on the same machine. So deleted the flash copy and copied a new version. Same result. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corrupt files flash drive windows 10

2. windows 10 drivers to support opening files from a flash drive