Windows 10: corrupted fille

Discus and support corrupted fille in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; following a recent window 10 update my Arcsoft Total Media 3.5 does not function I cannot now pick a date or time to download a TV program .I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeoffStevenson, Feb 11, 2019.

1. corrupted fille

following a recent window 10 update my Arcsoft Total Media 3.5 does not function I cannot now

pick a date or time to download a TV program .I can only get a tv program if I manualy set the

the program when it starts

:)

GeoffStevenson, Feb 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 11, 2019
  4. corrupted fille

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

corrupted fille

1. corrupted fille - Similar Threads - corrupted fille

2. Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....: Every time I take a prt sc or snip for my school work or games, after a few hours or days, I will find out that it has been corrupted. It says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or this file is corrupted". This is also the same...
  3. Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....: Every time I take a prt sc or snip for my school work or games, after a few hours or days, I will find out that it has been corrupted. It says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or this file is corrupted". This is also the same...
  4. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....
  5. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....
  6. Pc corrupted and won’t restart

Pc corrupted and won’t restart: I’m trying to reset my pc bc of corrrupt files that my pc can’t fix and I’ve done everything from YouTube tutorials to other people having the question in these question boards and nothing worked so I’m trying to just reset but it says unable to connect sometimes or it will...
  7. 4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...: my background wallpaper corrupts when switching to the activity timeline screen win+Tab OK in lower resolution but I have a 4K monitor. How can i fix this so both backgrounds are the same ?...
  8. 4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...

4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...: my background wallpaper corrupts when switching to the activity timeline screen win+Tab OK in lower resolution but I have a 4K monitor. How can i fix this so both backgrounds are the same ?...
  9. 4K background wallpaper corrupts shrinks to half width with lines filling the right half of...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Corrupted file filled up OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted file filled up OneDrive: I had trouble with my Nintendo Switch saying that the micro SD card I was using was full while at the same time saying that there were 30 GB of free space on it. I looked through the files and found a file for Pokemon Sword that was labelled as corrupted. I tried deleting the...