Windows 10: corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

Discus and support corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an older program with thousands of names, that I have entered in to The Master Genealogy program and the last time microsoft updated, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShirleyMilbert, Oct 7, 2019.

1. corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

I have an older program with thousands of names, that I have entered in to The Master Genealogy program and the last time microsoft updated, it is corrupted. When it updated before this, I could go in and put the serial number in and get it back, but this time, it will not print out right, it will not go on to a thumb drive correctly, and two projects don't show up. Help and stop messing with my programs. Shirley

:)

ShirleyMilbert, Oct 7, 2019

2. corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

I have an older program with thousands of names, that I have entered in to The Master Genealogy program and the last time microsoft updated, it is corrupted. When it updated before this, I could go in and put the serial number in and get it back, but this
    time, it will not print out right, it will not go on to a thumb drive correctly, and two projects don't show up. Help and stop messing with my programs. Shirley

ShirleyMilbert, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 10, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

1. corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft - Similar Threads - corrupted genealogy program

2. windows 10 corrupted after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 corrupted after update: My window 10 has been corrupted severely after recent update in june. I am not able to access anything on my pc. Either the application error 0x0000005 or some file system error pops up. I have tried all the solutions available online. But none of them worked since even the...
  3. After 1903 update, display corrupted

After 1903 update, display corrupted: After updating old PC with NVidia GTX 1050 ti (latest drivers) the logon screen is fine, but after login I see this. It's a mess. Unable to attempt fix as text is often unreadable. [ATTACH]...
  4. Microsoft Bounty Program Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bounty Program Updates: [ATTACH] In 2018 The Microsoft Bounty Program awarded over $2,000,000 to encourage and reward external security research in key technologies to protect our customers. Building on that success, we are excited to announce a number of improvements in our bounty programs to...
  5. corrupt update

corrupt update: On January 4 my Windows 10 Stated I had an update to install which I promptly gave permission to install. After the update installed, My system booted to the primary Drive which I have two in my Work Station one a Windows 10 32 bit and the other a Windows 10 64 bit which I...
  6. microsoft programs won't work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft programs won't work after update: After the 11/29/18 update, all of my microsoft programs and apps won't open or freeze. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, troubleshooting, everything. Recovery doesn't help, because it deleted earlier recovery points. Help!...
  7. corrupt update?

corrupt update?: SO last night I carried out a windows 10 update , Laptop restarted and I logged in …………….. nothing there ! except a warning stating the screenshot attached - I am unable to do anything . there is nothing … any ideas how I can fix this ? [ATTACH]...
  8. windows corrupted after update

windows corrupted after update: Hello last night my windows updated to the last version, today when I turned it on, the screen that tells ' windows updating, don't turn off the machine ' appeared but something was going wrong in the background . after some hours I tried to turn off the laptop manually and...
  9. corrupt update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    corrupt update?: your last update killed my speakers on my Laptop. How do you plan to fix it Charles *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupt-update/43fa0f24-754c-4673-a4fd-56d50f44a786
  10. Unable to reinstall Avira antivirus software after removing corrupted program

Unable to reinstall Avira antivirus software after removing corrupted program: Program would not fully update. When proceeding to update at around 60% or thereabouts would see : "Updating -2147483648%" This went on for several weeks with no real slow down in this computer's performance but never updating the anti virus files either. Then after...