Windows 10: corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

Discus and support corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an older program with thousands of names, that I have entered in to The Master Genealogy program and the last time microsoft updated, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShirleyMilbert, Oct 7, 2019.

1. corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

I have an older program with thousands of names, that I have entered in to The Master Genealogy program and the last time microsoft updated, it is corrupted. When it updated before this, I could go in and put the serial number in and get it back, but this time, it will not print out right, it will not go on to a thumb drive correctly, and two projects don't show up. Help and stop messing with my programs. Shirley

:)

ShirleyMilbert, Oct 7, 2019

2. corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

I have an older program with thousands of names, that I have entered in to The Master Genealogy program and the last time microsoft updated, it is corrupted. When it updated before this, I could go in and put the serial number in and get it back, but this
    time, it will not print out right, it will not go on to a thumb drive correctly, and two projects don't show up. Help and stop messing with my programs. Shirley

ShirleyMilbert, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 10, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft

1. corrupted genealogy program after update from Microsoft - Similar Threads - corrupted genealogy program

2. Winload.efi corruption from update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winload.efi corruption from update: My pc has said that winload.efi needs repairs so I tried to troubleshoot and I got errors, tried the automatic troubleshoot still errors, I even tried to reset my pc but the option wasn’t there in windows recovery. I also tried reverting the update. Still didn’t work. I feel...
  3. Winload.efi corruption from update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winload.efi corruption from update: My pc has said that winload.efi needs repairs so I tried to troubleshoot and I got errors, tried the automatic troubleshoot still errors, I even tried to reset my pc but the option wasn’t there in windows recovery. I also tried reverting the update. Still didn’t work. I feel...
  4. Winload.efi corruption from update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my Genealogy program opening when I click on Abradoodle Bingo Game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Genealogy program opening when I click on Abradoodle Bingo Game?: This is bad because if I try to remove Abradoodle Bingo it will no doubt remove my Roots Magic Genealogy program and I have a large data base there and do not want to lose it. So this just started just now and I have no idea what do do.When I click START and click Abradoodle...
  6. Why is my Genealogy program opening when I click on Abradoodle Bingo Game?

Why is my Genealogy program opening when I click on Abradoodle Bingo Game?: This is bad because if I try to remove Abradoodle Bingo it will no doubt remove my Roots Magic Genealogy program and I have a large data base there and do not want to lose it. So this just started just now and I have no idea what do do.When I click START and click Abradoodle...
  7. corrupted file after a update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    corrupted file after a update: Hi how can i change 2022-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5009596 back to 32 based system ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-file-after-a-update/6d5f02de-fa3d-4f98-9642-18318da96c28
  8. Last update corrupted my Microsoft excel program.

Last update corrupted my Microsoft excel program.: A corrupted update was uploaded last night and now I can not open any of my Excel spreadsheets. I have tried uninstalling the program and it won't uninstall. What should I do?...
  9. microsoft programs won't work after update

microsoft programs won't work after update: After the 11/29/18 update, all of my microsoft programs and apps won't open or freeze. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, troubleshooting, everything. Recovery doesn't help, because it deleted earlier recovery points. Help!...
  10. windows corrupted after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows corrupted after update: Hello last night my windows updated to the last version, today when I turned it on, the screen that tells ' windows updating, don't turn off the machine ' appeared but something was going wrong in the background . after some hours I tried to turn off the laptop manually and...