Windows 10: Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome

Discus and support Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; this problem occurred only once i try to download 3 PDF files in chrome from yahoo mail which i receive in single email i tried both to download all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by makhan10, Nov 18, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome

this problem occurred only once

i try to download 3 PDF files in chrome from yahoo mail which i receive in single email

i tried both to download all 3 files individually and together as one zip file

none of the files opened in Foxit Reader, Edge Browser and Chrome,

however it was displayed fine in Chrome Browser Yahoo mail preview option

the problem occurred in both mine and my father laptops

so i try to download the files in Edge Browser and it worked fine

i had this problem in past with Edge Browser but this time it happened in chrome

Corrupted PDF file downloaded from yahoo mail

:)

makhan10, Nov 18, 2020
  2. makhan10 Win User

the file was blocked so i unblock it still same error message by Foxit and chrome

Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome [​IMG]

makhan10, Nov 18, 2020
  3. makhan10 Win User

i downloaded PDF file from yahoo mail, using Edge browser, the file couldnt be opened in Foxit PDF reader or google chrome

however it was displayed fine in Edge

makhan10, Nov 18, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Right click on the PDF, and Unblock it if necessary. Lower right. Then see if you can open in Foxit. If not, right click the PDF, properties, and post a pic of screen. Should look similar to this.

Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome - Similar Threads - Corrupted PDF file

2. Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file: Im trying to attach a 3.27MB PDF file to an email in yahoo mail. My computer is running Windows 7. Whenever I try to attach a PDF file, it won't attach, it just shows a red X symbol. It attaches perfectly using my phone and on Windows 10 browser. How do I fix this? Thank you....
  3. Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail won't let me attach a PDF file: Im trying to attach a 3.27MB PDF file to an email in yahoo mail. My computer is running Windows 7. Whenever I try to attach a PDF file, it won't attach, it just shows a red X symbol. It attaches perfectly using my phone and on Windows 10 browser. How do I fix this? Thank you....
  4. Corrupted PDF file downloaded from yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted PDF file downloaded from yahoo mail: i downloaded PDF file from yahoo mail, using Edge browser, the file couldnt be opened in Foxit PDF reader or google chrome however it was displayed fine in Edge 150328
  5. 24 Hours Yahoo/Mail using Chrome would not open or download attachment

in Browsers and Email
    24 Hours Yahoo/Mail using Chrome would not open or download attachment: Hi everyone: Hope the New Year has been great for all. A question to as why an issue took place for 24 hours with Yahoo Email and Google Chrome as the browser. Windows 10 new computer as of 1/20. If I tried to open an email with an attahcment or download it nothing...
  6. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  7. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  8. Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail: Novice here. Completely confused btw. Chrome is assigned as default email for W10. Actually using Yahoo Mail on AT&T Web browser. The to the point problem is that I am trying to send a zip file(containing photos) via Yahoo email and I cannot get it to attach to email...
  9. Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo: Just tried to view retrieve new mail but my Windows Mail continues to clock with no result. In fact, today I cannot open any mail stored in a Windows Mail folder. Have never had this problem in the past. What should I do? 101857
  10. Testing pdf files for corruption

in Windows 10 Support
    Testing pdf files for corruption: I had a hard drive corrupt several terabytes of data on me last year. I copied all the recoverable files to a new drive, and I'm in the process of trying to sort through it all now (I know, I should have had a backup). I know some files are fine, and others are corrupt. I...