Windows 10: Corrupted PDF recovery

Discus and support Corrupted PDF recovery in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys can you help me solve a problem, there is ton of tutorials in the web about recovering corrupted pdf but in my situation, I do not posses that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imaginebreaker68, May 24, 2020.

1. Corrupted PDF recovery

Hey guys can you help me solve a problem, there is ton of tutorials in the web about recovering corrupted pdf but in my situation, I do not posses that said file because it is in my friends flash drive. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there is no way for us to see each other because of the strict lockdown in our area...

Can someone send an corrupted pdf via email because my friend do not know how to do recovery to the said pdf file?

submitted by /u/imaginebreaker68
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/imaginebreaker68, May 24, 2020

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, May 24, 2020
  3. pdf

Hi ncveera,

I'd suggest three things ...

• First, try restarting your phone (turning it off and then back on).
    • If that does not work, I'd try uninstalling Adobe Acrobat Reader and then reinstall it again from the Windows Phone Marketplace.
    • If this does not work, I'd suggest you try opening a different PDF either from the Internet or a send a working PDF to yourself from your computer. It might be that the PDF in your e-mail is corrupted.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, May 24, 2020
  4. Anna Bon Win User

Corrupted PDF recovery

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Corrupted PDF recovery

1. Corrupted PDF recovery - Similar Threads - Corrupted PDF recovery

2. Cannot delete corrupted PDF file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete corrupted PDF file.: Cannot delete corrupted PDF file. Tried with Safe Mode and Admin DOS prompt. Command DIR listed the file but command DEL or DEL /F /Q /A returns: "The system cannot find the path specified."...
  3. Cannot delete corrupted PDF file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete corrupted PDF file.: Cannot delete corrupted PDF file. Tried with Safe Mode and Admin DOS prompt. Command DIR listed the file but command DEL or DEL /F /Q /A returns: "The system cannot find the path specified."...
  4. Cannot delete corrupted PDF file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Corrupt HDD + BitLocker + Data Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupt HDD + BitLocker + Data Recovery: Hey guys, I have a BarraCuda 500GB 2.5 HDD. The HDD is failing. I checked with HD Tune Pro and it only gets about 2% error scan before it just fails and won't scan anymore. Lots of damaged blocks. The HDD is encrypted with BitLocker. I have the 48 number key. The laptop where...
  6. Need FREE LOCAL pdf password recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need FREE LOCAL pdf password recovery: Hello ALL: We run Windows 10 pro but not sure that matters. I have searched and not found anything that works. My wife created a PDF that she password protected. No problem but she can not remember the password. Because of the contents she did not put it in het favorite...
  7. Corrupt Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupt Recovery Partition: I have a Dell laptop, it came installed with support assist Software. I was trying to update the OEM windows recovery image (swm) but instead corrupted the partition. But I had made a copy of the partition using 'dd', now the support assist OS recovery option is again...
  8. Office documents are corrupted after recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Office documents are corrupted after recovery: Experts, I have recovered my Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) by a data recovery application. It recovered file successfully but now, they are corrupt. I have around 79 files. Please suggest me. 123743
  9. Recovery from corrupt user profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery from corrupt user profile: I normally log on to my laptop (Windows 10, 32-bit) using my Microsoft account. Just over a week ago, it developed a fault, telling me that I had entered an incorrect password. I knew this wasn't the case as I can still log on to my other computer using the same Microsoft...
  10. Testing pdf files for corruption

in Windows 10 Support
    Testing pdf files for corruption: I had a hard drive corrupt several terabytes of data on me last year. I copied all the recoverable files to a new drive, and I'm in the process of trying to sort through it all now (I know, I should have had a backup). I know some files are fine, and others are corrupt. I...