Windows 10: Corrupted PowerShell registry file in Windows 10

Discus and support Corrupted PowerShell registry file in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My anti-virus program finds a corrupted PowerShell registry file and fixes it. But when I turn my computer off and back on it is corrupted again.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Phil31416, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Phil31416 Win User

Corrupted PowerShell registry file in Windows 10

My anti-virus program finds a corrupted PowerShell registry file and fixes it. But when I turn my computer off and back on it is corrupted again. Does anyone have a fix for this, or do I have to re-load the operating system?

:)

Phil31416, Oct 14, 2018

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Corrupted registry

Hi,

Your concern occurs due to some corruption on your system files. We suggest that you try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Perform System File Checker (sfc) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To perform this, follow the steps on this link.
    Steps mentioned on the link for Windows 8 and 8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Method 2: Run DISM commands.

Follow the steps below on how to run the DISM commands:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Command prompt (Admin) to open Administrator Command Prompt .

• In the Command Prompt, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command.

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Justin Emb, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Corrupted PowerShell registry file in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Corrupted PowerShell registry

2. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry files corrupt or missing: Hello,My Windows 10 Desktop doesn't boot up because whenever I turn my computer on, it shows a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c and claims my registry files are missing or has errors and points to the file Windows\system32\config\system. After a bit of research, I...
  3. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry files corrupt or missing: Hello,My Windows 10 Desktop doesn't boot up because whenever I turn my computer on, it shows a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c and claims my registry files are missing or has errors and points to the file Windows\system32\config\system. After a bit of research, I...
  4. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corrupt registry files due to virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupt registry files due to virus: Hi, I'm not the sort of girl to ask questions on forums, but I'm definitely in way over my head. Is there a way for me to repair this damage? I'm currently in safe mode. I noticed the issue because I keep getting a "Device attached to the system is not working" error with any...
  6. Corrupted registry in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted registry in windows 10: Hi everyone,recently three months ago i dual booted my pc with windows 7 and windows 10. After that i deleted windows 7,then windows 10 worked good for some days, later i faced the problem, exe files not opening and when i install a program and tried to open it,i got an...
  7. Windows 10 Corrupt Registry

Windows 10 Corrupt Registry: My PC has been experiencing a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONs regularly with cumulative updates recently. In the past, I've successfully uninstalled the update, or when that did not work I used System Restore. After upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004, I experienced another...
  8. windows 10 registry corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 registry corrupt: I get error code 0x00003f1 when trying to update drivers or windows. cannot reinstall as I have tried https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-registry-corrupt/ab4e151a-916c-45a6-bd5b-80e741ebbd0d
  9. Windows 10 registry corruption

Windows 10 registry corruption: Hi, as of the October 2018 Windows 10 update, I haven't been able to use my newly bought laptop. I went to boot it up one day after normal usage, and since I've been trying to fix it, I've had a host of errors that I've come across. I've come to the conclusion that my...
  10. Corrupted registry....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corrupted registry....: I have a corrupted registry, the entry for my DVD unit. If I go to the Device Manager it tells me: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19) I have tried everything. Booting from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows powershell corrupted

2. restore powershell registry

3. powershell corrupt windows 10

4. powershell corrupted windows 10,
  5. what is windows powershell windows 10 corrupt,
  6. windows powershell corrupted system files,
  7. windows 10 windows powershell corrupted,
  8. powershell corrupted,
  9. windows powershell fix registry,
  10. powershell registry error windows 10,
  11. windows power shell corrupted,