Windows 10: Corrupted Recycle Bin?

Discus and support Corrupted Recycle Bin? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Could anyone tell me why "mount" is listed here? It happens when I my USB External Hard Drive. I've tried clean installing Windows, DISM, SCF. Or is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nihil66861986, Jun 9, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

1. Corrupted Recycle Bin?

Could anyone tell me why "mount" is listed here? It happens when I my USB External Hard Drive. I've tried clean installing Windows, DISM, SCF. Or is it reflecting my Recovery Partition? It remains stuck there as though it's still mounted. I've included a photo of what it looks like. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

nihil66861986, Jun 9, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. D:/ Recycle Bin is Corrupted

Hello Robert,

The tutorial below can help show you step by step on how to fix the corrupted Recycle Bin on your "D" drive.

Fix Corrupted Recycle Bin in Windows

4. Corrupted Recycle Bin?

Corrupted recycle bin

When I turn on the computer each day, I get a message "The Recycle Bin on G:\ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this Drive\?" Drive G is where I have my Passport external drive for backup. Any suggestions on how to address and resolve this? Thanks.

Thema:

Corrupted Recycle Bin?

1. Corrupted Recycle Bin? - Similar Threads - Corrupted Recycle Bin

2. D:/ Recycle Bin is Corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D:/ Recycle Bin is Corrupted: Hi. I recently deleted Norton antivirus. Since then, a pop-up started coming up saying: The Recycle Bin on D:/ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive? I press Yes, but a pop-up comes up saying: Access Denied. Ask permission from administrator....
  3. Recycling Bin Corrupt?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recycling Bin Corrupt?: Starting a few days ago, every single time my computer is woken up from sleep (really any time the screen turns off for more than a few minutes), when trying to log back in, I instead get the error message that my recycling bin is corrupted, and it asks me if I'd like to...
  4. D:/ Recycle Bin is Corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    D:/ Recycle Bin is Corrupted: Hi. I recently deleted Norton antivirus. Since then, a pop-up started coming up saying: The Recycle Bin on D:/ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive? I press Yes, but a pop-up comes up saying: Access Denied. Ask permission from administrator....
  5. Recycle bin corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recycle bin corrupted: I have the same problem as many others, ie the recycle bin being corrupted. I've tried doing what has been suggested - going to cmd, being administrator and then pasting in the text given (also changing the drive to my drive that is corrupted). After I enter it always comes...
  6. The Recycle Bin on H:\ is corrupted.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Recycle Bin on H:\ is corrupted.: The Recycle Bin on H:\ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive error. Sorry for the formatting as I only copied the title since we can no longer reply as it is blocked! I have followed the command prompt: rd /s /q H:\$Recycle.bin and it tells...
  7. Recycle Bin is corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recycle Bin is corrupted: Hello! I am getting this message when I am trying to open a file on my F: drive. Almost every time. I am always using Yes, but it appears again. The message is not displayed when my F drive is disconnected. How can I fix this? Please advice. BR/ SivrosJ...
  8. Corrupted recycle bin on MyBook

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted recycle bin on MyBook: Hello, Helping my brother remotely. He gets the "The Recycle Bin on E:\ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this Drive?" I remoted in, launched a CMD prompt as admin, and typed, rd /s /q G:\$Recycle.bin - then ran chkdsk E: /f - but after restarting,...
  9. Corrupted recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted recycle bin: When I turn on the computer each day, I get a message "The Recycle Bin on G:\ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this Drive\?" Drive G is where I have my Passport external drive for backup. Any suggestions on how to address and resolve this? Thanks. 36062
  10. Recycle bin is corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle bin is corrupted: I tried the method of rd /s /q C:\$Recycle.bin in cmd prompt but this is what happens: C:\WINDOWS\system32>rd /s /q C:\$Recycle.binC:\$Recycle.bin\S-1-5-~1\$R932BU1\3DMGAM~1.CRA\2016年全 部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url - Access is denied....