Windows 10: Corrupted SD card

Discus and support Corrupted SD card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried to fix my corrupted sd card using chkdsk command in windows 10. It says the following: The type of the file system is FAT32. Volume Serial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HAN2001, May 15, 2020.

1. HAN2001 Win User

Corrupted SD card

I tried to fix my corrupted sd card using chkdsk command in windows 10. It says the following:

The type of the file system is FAT32.

Volume Serial Number is 3B83-1115

Windows is verifying files and folders...

The 'file' entry contains a nonvalid link.

The size of the 'file' entry is not valid.

When windows tried to fix the issue, it also says 'There was a problem repairing this drive'.

What should I do?

:)

HAN2001, May 15, 2020

2. micro SD card corrupted?

Does your SD card work if you connect it to your computer?

If so, then what I would suggest is to backup it's content on your PC and format the SD card.

Once it's backed up, format the SD card through the phone.

Go to App List > Storage Sense > SD Card > Format SD Card to do that.

Regards

Denis

DenisLepoivre, May 15, 2020
  3. Compumind Win User
    Micro SD Card Not Recognised

Try this:

Corrupted Micro SD Card Repair Tool/Software | Free Download - EaseUS

If no go, I would suggest exchanging the Micro-SD adapter (if it came with it) and/or the card.

*Think

Compumind, May 15, 2020
  4. gibbsy09 Win User

Corrupted SD card

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

Thanks I'll give that a try and let you know how I go.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi tried the programme still won't see card any other suggestions thanks.

gibbsy09, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Corrupted SD card

1. Corrupted SD card - Similar Threads - Corrupted card

2. Windows 10 seems to be corrupting my SD cards

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 seems to be corrupting my SD cards: Ive run into this twice now, perfectly good 16GB Sandisk SDHC cards now rendered unusable after trying to read and/or format in windows 10.I have several wildlife trail cameras and usually take the files off with either my windows 10 Pro desktop or laptop, more often the HP...
  3. Windows 10 seems to be corrupting my SD cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 seems to be corrupting my SD cards: Ive run into this twice now, perfectly good 16GB Sandisk SDHC cards now rendered unusable after trying to read and/or format in windows 10.I have several wildlife trail cameras and usually take the files off with either my windows 10 Pro desktop or laptop, more often the HP...
  4. Windows 10 seems to be corrupting my SD cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Graphics card driver got corrupted and cant access windows now please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card driver got corrupted and cant access windows now please help.: Hi , my graphics card driver got corrupted and i get a blue screen with a KMODE exception not handled message. The blue screen goes to a windows did not start correctly and i have two option , to restart or ignore and go to windows , if i do either one i get the blue screen...
  6. Graphics card driver got corrupted and cant access windows now please help.

Graphics card driver got corrupted and cant access windows now please help.: Hi , my graphics card driver got corrupted and i get a blue screen with a KMODE exception not handled message. The blue screen goes to a windows did not start correctly and i have two option , to restart or ignore and go to windows , if i do either one i get the blue screen...
  7. Graphics card driver got corrupted and cant access windows now please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Graphic Card corrupted Error 39

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card corrupted Error 39: Hello Microsoft , I was doing a System Restore last night then when I was done with restore , My graphic card driver badly got corrupted . The things went wrong when I done another system restore to resolve issue but it got failed and I don't have restore point now . I was...
  9. Graphic Card corrupted Error 39

Graphic Card corrupted Error 39: Hello Microsoft , I was doing a System Restore last night then when I was done with restore , My graphic card driver badly got corrupted . The things went wrong when I done another system restore to resolve issue but it got failed and I don't have restore point now . I was...
  10. Graphic Card corrupted Error 39

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging