Windows 10: Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

Discus and support Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm having a serious trouble here. sfc /scannow finds corrupted files and I was infected by a trojan Ymacco and !BOB in system32. I can't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EmanueleAcquafredda, May 16, 2023.

1. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

Hi there, I'm having a serious trouble here. sfc /scannow finds corrupted files and I was infected by a trojan Ymacco and !BOB in system32. I can't update with windows update and troubleshoot reports waasmedic, is postback false and pending updates. I can't own local disk C:, impossible to enumerate files cryptography? I have AVG installed as internet security software. This from CBS log file2023-05-16 11:44:51, Info CSI 00000228 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32

:)

EmanueleAcquafredda, May 16, 2023
  2. Morku Win User

20H2 system files corrupted on a clean Windows installation sfc /scannow

Hi,

I have noticed that sfc /scannow corrected system files. I wonder. So I tested again on a clean Windows 10 20H2 installation and run directly after sfc /scannow.

Preparation for testing:

• I used VMware Workstation 16.0.0
    • I created a new virtual machine with default Windows 10 profile
    • I disabled the Network Adapter, the OS has
      no internet the whole process
    • I used the latest official Windows 10 ISO file Win10_20H2_English_x64.iso (md5: e80f6ce987b2bba288469e7379129e12) Build 19042.508
    • Mounted the ISO in VMware

Installation:

• So I started to install Windows 10
    • Install Now, No product key, Windows 10 Home, Language en-us, install on the unformatted 60GB drive etc.
    • After reboot, I used "no internet" for local Account, name: admin, no password, disabled all the telemetry trash
    After successful start, I started directly cmd.exe with administrator privilegs and run sfc /scannow.

It will found corrupted systems files.

Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow [​IMG]

It didn't let me post the log here, so I made a Screenshot.

What is going on here?

I repeated the steps with de_windows_10_business_editions_version_20h2_x64_dvd_ce126f3b.iso (md5: 35df62707e53c2064641ccd5b91acb8d)

Type license: Enterprise

After repeating the steps above, the result is the same.

Morku, May 16, 2023
  3. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow keeps finding corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, May 16, 2023
  4. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow can fixing but every time find corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, May 16, 2023
Thema:

Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

1. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow - Similar Threads - Corrupted system files

2. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow: this is from the CBS log file.Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.3570, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} New owner:...
  3. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow: this is from the CBS log file.Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.3570, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} New owner:...
  4. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow: Hi there, I'm having a serious trouble here. sfc /scannow finds corrupted files and I was infected by a trojan Ymacco and !BOB in system32. I can't update with windows update and troubleshoot reports waasmedic, is postback false and pending updates. I can't own local disk C:,...
  6. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow: Hi there, I'm having a serious trouble here. sfc /scannow finds corrupted files and I was infected by a trojan Ymacco and !BOB in system32. I can't update with windows update and troubleshoot reports waasmedic, is postback false and pending updates. I can't own local disk C:,...
  7. SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file.: Hello, computer games keep randomly crashing and computer gets BSOD a lot, this is a new build. I ran SFC/scannow and it said there was corrupted files, is there somewhere I can send the report to? I would prefer not to take it to a shop, but will if I have to....
  8. sfc /scannow found corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files: Good evening, How to fix corrupt files that could not be repaired with sfc tool? I executed DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and gave me this error: "Error 0x800f081f, The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the...
  9. "corrupted files & sfc /scannow malfunction"

"corrupted files & sfc /scannow malfunction": Hi, So on May 16,2018, my ASUS-ROG GL553VD 15" laptop with the "OS" on an additional SSD-(C*Smile and personal files on the original mechanical HDD-(D*Smile was "Auto Upgraded" to the latest version of Windows 10. I received Version 1803 Build 17134.48 64-bit Home which...
  10. SFC /scannow with corrupted files

SFC /scannow with corrupted files: Hi Roomies, After a clean install and running Win 10-pro-64-10586.36 I'm getting this error. [img] Any quick help will be appreciated. I don't know what other test or fixer to run. Thank you. 36866