Windows 10: Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10

Discus and support Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,In the process of recoverin my PC from a failed CPU and rebuilding the machine, my windows system fonts because corrupted and are too large.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FanWas, Oct 12, 2021.

1. FanWas Win User

Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10

Hi,In the process of recoverin my PC from a failed CPU and rebuilding the machine, my windows system fonts because corrupted and are too large. Unfortunately with Windows 10, the user is no longer in control of the font size and Windows is determined it is right.NO it is not zoomed in.NO the display is not set to more than 100%NO ease of access has not been set to more than 100% for textNO it does not affect everything. Edge is unaffected, as is the windows start menu, the ribbon in File Explorer, or many other areas. The equivalent from previous versions of windows is the font sizes appl

:)

FanWas, Oct 12, 2021
  2. KerbalMan Win User

Windows Explorer Font Size

How do I increase the size of the font in Explorer list view? I have already used the font adjustment slider in "Ease Of Access" but this doesn't change the font size in explorer. Explorer used to allow setting font separately in
    settings but now there is nothing. I now have everything on the screen sized perfectly, EXCEPT the font in explorer. Am I missing something obvious? It wouldn't be the first time! Does this require direct registry entry?

Isn't it crazy? The input window I'm typing this question in allows text sizing (which I did for my sake), but NOT the explorer window.

KerbalMan, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Corrupted Fonts

In addition you can try:

• Stop Windows Font Cache service in services.msc.

Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10 [​IMG]

• Run C-Cleaner System / Font Cache option.

Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10 [​IMG]

• Start Windows Font Cache service again.

If you have Ccleaner installed it's possible that you'd need CCEnhancer to see the font cache option.

If you don't have it - read this:

Rebuild Font Cache in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Callender, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Corrupted system font

2. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  3. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  4. Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10: Hi,In the process of recoverin my PC from a failed CPU and rebuilding the machine, my windows system fonts because corrupted and are too large. Unfortunately with Windows 10, the user is no longer in control of the font size and Windows is determined it is right.NO it is not...
  5. Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupted system font size for explorer related common UI?, fonts. Windows 10: Hi,In the process of recoverin my PC from a failed CPU and rebuilding the machine, my windows system fonts because corrupted and are too large. Unfortunately with Windows 10, the user is no longer in control of the font size and Windows is determined it is right.NO it is not...
  6. Increase system font size!

Increase system font size!: I want to increase this <CENSORED> tiny font in Windows 10! No, I don't want to rescale everything, because then everything is big like hell!. No, increasing Text size only don't affect system font size! Do you know, how hard is to read such tiny letters under 1920 × 1200?!...
  7. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font size in File Explorer: How can I increase the font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-file-explorer/ea1def19-1e9e-406e-bb9e-61defda02b64"
  8. System windows font size

System windows font size: Anybody know which window metrics item – if any – controls font and size settings for system windows such as Windows Update? I need to increase the font size a point or 2. 134619
  9. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  10. changing the system font size in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    changing the system font size in windows explorer: Hello, Just wondered if anybody knows how you change the size of the font in windows explorer, I do not wish to increase/decrease the screen's overall DPI. anybody else having the same problem. Thanks Sam 33163