Windows 10: Corrupted tablet pc?

Discus and support Corrupted tablet pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I turn it on, it says this, did I brick it somehow?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 2Doggo4, Jan 29, 2023.

1. 2Doggo4 Win User

Corrupted tablet pc?

Every time I turn it on, it says this, did I brick it somehow?

:)

2Doggo4, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 29, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Corrupted tablet pc?

My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Hi Artistic Noose,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type:
      winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    2. Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the Tablet PC?

This issue can be fixed by enabling the service or starting it from the services. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Start the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Services.msc and it enter.
    3. Search for Tablet PC Input Service.
      (There are two other services responsible for Tablet input to function correctly.
      SL UI Notification Service and Software Licensing.)
    4. Double click on the service and select
      Automatic in drop down StartUp type.
    5. Click on Start or Restart option to start the service.

Method 2: Enable the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type msconfig and it enter.
    3. In the System Configuration window,go to
      Servicestab and search for
      Tablet PC Input Service.
    4. Check the option, Tablet PC Input Service
      to enable it.
    5. Click on Restart and check if the issue is fixed.

I would also suggest you to follow the steps
    provided by AnthonyJose on 2 December 2016.
    If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Corrupted tablet pc?

1. Corrupted tablet pc? - Similar Threads - Corrupted tablet

2. Windows keeps crashing, Critical Structure Corruption.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing, Critical Structure Corruption.: Hey, a few weeks ago I reset windows completely I also installed some new RAM and started fresh. Since then, my computer has been crashing randomly with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the stop code. I know these stop codes can be pretty vague, so I took the liberty of...
  3. Windows keeps crashing, Critical Structure Corruption.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps crashing, Critical Structure Corruption.: Hey, a few weeks ago I reset windows completely I also installed some new RAM and started fresh. Since then, my computer has been crashing randomly with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the stop code. I know these stop codes can be pretty vague, so I took the liberty of...
  4. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  5. I had a corrupted system file

I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  6. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  7. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  8. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  9. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  10. Corrupted tablet pc?

Corrupted tablet pc?: Every time I turn it on, it says this, did I brick it somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-tablet-pc/1277a456-83dd-45a4-b390-d2c87c19429f