Windows 10: Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

Discus and support Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Win Ver 1903 (Build 18362.592) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti I have a mature and stable system but over the last few days I've noticed an occasional line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Newto10, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Newto10 Win User

Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

Win Ver 1903 (Build 18362.592) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

I have a mature and stable system but over the last few days I've noticed an occasional line or two of text displaying as garbage (see screenshot). The text rights itself if I highlight or select the whole paragraph although sometimes it happens again to the same line a few moments later. I've not logged the applications where this happens yet, but definitely in Chrome (Version 81.0.4040.5 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)) and I think in Acrobat DC.

How it appeared:

Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue? [​IMG]

After selecting text:

Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue? [​IMG]

Does this seem like a graphics card problem?

:)

Newto10, Feb 2, 2020

2. Blurry/Text Corruption after changing Font

Hi,

Thank you for posting query in Microsoft community.

This issue can occur due to corrupted/incompatible display drivers on the computer. So I would like you to follow the steps:

I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers from manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    If issue still persists, I would suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Please reply with status of the issue for further assistance.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 2, 2020
  3. issue with graphics card on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

The issue might occur due to some corruption in the display adapters.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

Steps:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the graphics card driver and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box and hit ENTER.

• Click on Display Adapter and expand the same.

• Right-click on Display adapter
      and click on Uninstall button to uninstall the driver associated with the device.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Also, download and install the latest display adapter drivers from the manufacturer website.

You can also refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue?

1. Corrupted Text Display - Graphics Card Issue? - Similar Threads - Corrupted Text Display

2. Graphic card Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic card Issue: Good day! I have a acer aspire z5710 with a integrated graphic card nvidia Geforce gt240 however the graphic card no longer detected after installing windows 10. I already downloaded the latest driver on nvidia website however when i try to install it it says no compatible...
  3. Graphic card Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card Issue: Good day! I have a acer aspire z5710 with a integrated graphic card nvidia Geforce gt240 however the graphic card no longer detected after installing windows 10. I already downloaded the latest driver on nvidia website however when i try to install it it says no compatible...
  4. Graphics card / Display issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card / Display issue: Hello people of the Microsoft forum! Hope everyone is having a great day :DI have a laptop that's about 2 years old. Ever since I got it, I noticed there was occasionally some sort of graphical or display issue that would rarely appear. Now, however, I feel like I see it at...
  5. Second display graphics text and icon issue

Second display graphics text and icon issue: My second display is working fine with native resolution set, except there's some sudden bright pixels between text, and icons especially in between small text and icon. This is really a pain to look at. I've attached a photo of my monitor: [IMG] As u can see the "sudden...
  6. Graphics card software corrupted

Graphics card software corrupted: I’ve been getting a Driver Power State Failure error about “iaStor.sys” which is my Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver, so I tried using the Intel Driver Support application to find an update for it, and it told me to update my Graphics Card. I downloaded the update, and...
  7. Graphics Card Issue

Graphics Card Issue: Good Day! I own a Dell Inspiron 14 3467 equipped with a GPU - AMD Radeon 520. Over the course of using my laptop, I regularly receive driver updates for the mentioned Graphics Card. I was able to successfully updated them and use the GPU to run games and other software that...
  8. Graphic card Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic card Issues: Whenever I game, system crashes. Please advise. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff8385678a52b0 Parameter 2: fffff8027780eb24 Parameter 3: 0...
  9. graphics card issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphics card issues: I have recently done a fresh install of windows 10 64bit, after allowing windows to do all necessary up dates I downloaded and installed all of my graphics card drivers from nvidia and loaded them in safe mode. restarted computer and now I have a black screen after windows...
  10. graphics card issue

graphics card issue: i have this problem regarding my gpu i recently tried updating my gpu drivers through geforce experience and tried downloading geforce game ready drivers. but it refuses to install the error message says it is not conpatible to the windows version i currently have then i...