Windows 10: Corrupted windows fonts

Discus and support Corrupted windows fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys. I accidentally removed some of my unnecessary fontsChinese and many more.... via registry editor. Now some of my windows fonts are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bardiarajabi, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Corrupted windows fonts

Hey guys.

I accidentally removed some of my unnecessary fontsChinese and many more.... via registry editor.

Now some of my windows fonts are corrupted.

Tried these codes in safe mode

sfc /scannow

Dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

ctfmon

restarted again and runned all of these codes but that didnt work ;

Corrupted windows fonts c73fdae3-4c05-4363-8157-928e378cbb19?upload=true.png

Corrupted windows fonts d0c12eec-91db-4cf6-98f6-cee420a86b81?upload=true.png

Corrupted windows fonts 9e95dca8-54f1-4de3-9428-480d84b1d447?upload=true.png

Corrupted windows fonts e525a4a6-da0e-4475-8354-cfad53bae046?upload=true.png

The sfc log:

https://www.file.io/download/?fileId=U8s0RBVgAgsKhttps:

Pls somebody help!

:)

bardiarajabi, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Corrupted Fonts

In addition you can try:

• Stop Windows Font Cache service in services.msc.

Corrupted windows fonts [​IMG]

• Run C-Cleaner System / Font Cache option.

Corrupted windows fonts [​IMG]

• Start Windows Font Cache service again.

If you have Ccleaner installed it's possible that you'd need CCEnhancer to see the font cache option.

If you don't have it - read this:

Rebuild Font Cache in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Callender, Jan 12, 2021
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jan 12, 2021
  4. pepanee Win User

Corrupted windows fonts

pepanee, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Corrupted windows fonts

1. Corrupted windows fonts - Similar Threads - Corrupted fonts

2. Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it: Hi, I recently tried to change the default font of windows a few days ago. I changed the font but noticed that most symbols no longer show correctly. After running the sfc scan it claims to have fixed the problem but nothing has changed. I tried finding some way to reinstall...
  3. Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it: Hi, I recently tried to change the default font of windows a few days ago. I changed the font but noticed that most symbols no longer show correctly. After running the sfc scan it claims to have fixed the problem but nothing has changed. I tried finding some way to reinstall...
  4. Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.: There is a simple console application, created from default Visual Studio template. At startup, the following code is added:NONCLIENTMETRICSW ncInfo{};ncInfo.cbSize = sizeofncInfo;SystemParametersInfoForDpiSPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS, sizeofncInfo, &ncInfo, 0, 72;When this...
  6. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.: There is a simple console application, created from default Visual Studio template. At startup, the following code is added:NONCLIENTMETRICSW ncInfo{};ncInfo.cbSize = sizeofncInfo;SystemParametersInfoForDpiSPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS, sizeofncInfo, &ncInfo, 0, 72;When this...
  7. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted: So, on Windows 10, I replaced some of the fonts to get the new fluent icons:However, after I recently upgraded to Windows 11, I've noticed a lot of icons started showing as blank squares:Task Manager buttonsDo Not Disturb icon on notification panel and notification panelTo...
  9. Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted

Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted: So, on Windows 10, I replaced some of the fonts to get the new fluent icons:However, after I recently upgraded to Windows 11, I've noticed a lot of icons started showing as blank squares:Task Manager buttonsDo Not Disturb icon on notification panel and notification panelTo...
  10. Corrupted Font Preventing Search, Store, and Xbox From Working

in Cortana
    Corrupted Font Preventing Search, Store, and Xbox From Working: A few months ago I installed a font pack for editing a photoshop template. Afterwards my start menu search bar stopped working but that's not all. Windows store, the task bar weather, Xbox app, and a check printing program stopped working correctly. Even the font on some...