Windows 10: Corrupted wtsapi.dll and no wifi drivers

Discus and support Corrupted wtsapi.dll and no wifi drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, During an update, my computer was unplugged. Upon the next launch, I was completely unable to connect to any Wi-Fi networks and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YukaiyaN, May 11, 2019.

1. YukaiyaN Win User

Corrupted wtsapi.dll and no wifi drivers

Hello everyone,

During an update, my computer was unplugged. Upon the next launch, I was completely unable to connect to any Wi-Fi networks and also had several errors popping up (namely those telling me wtsapi.dll and usp10.dll were missing). No Wi-Fi connections are being detected and many processes just outright fail, and I assume it is because of these corrupted files.

Here are the things I tried in fixing my Wi-Fi:

-Checked for updatees on the drivers (Though Bluetooth and Ethernet drivers were there, there was literally no Wi-Fi driver)

-Network troubleshoot (Told me to use an Ethernet cable. I don't think I have one and I'm not exactly sure if they work if I only have wireless internet)

This error in particular is causing a huge limitation in my options, as I can only get outside programs and files on a flashdrive. This has prevented me from downloading Windows 10 again.

Here are some things I have tried in terms of fixing wtsapi.dll:

-SFC scannow both in safemode and normal boot(stopped at 15% verification)

-Replacing the wtsapi.dll file (After taking ownership of the system32 folder and the wtsapi file and trying to replace it, it told me that the file was in use and couldn't be replaced)

-chkdsk (Looked promising but stopped at 12%)

-Wiping the computer (Stops the process because of some unspecified error)

I'm pretty sure I've tried a few other processes but I think the wtsapi file's corruption stopped them from happening. Nevertheless, please make suggestions as these two problems are making my computer unusable.

My computer is an Alienware Alpha ASM-1580. I got it used from a friend and it worked perfectly when I got it. I also wiped the computer clean upon receiving it. I only mention this because I don't know what the full history of the product is, just in case someone needed to know.

:)

YukaiyaN, May 11, 2019

2. Corrupt DLL files

I keep getting a message about corrupt dll files (MSVCP110.dll is just one) when I try to open several apps. I have tried a number of the suggestions from the message boards but nothing works. I have reinstalled the programs to no avail. Any suggestions?

DavidParkansky, May 11, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 11, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

MSVCP100.dll and MSVCP100.dll missing

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software changes to your device prior to the missing DLL files?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool and see if it helps with the issue. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted
    files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

To run the System File Checker tool, you may follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, click Start, type
      Command Prompt or cmd, then right-click it, and click
      Run as administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following command, and press Enter:
      • sfc /scannow
    • After the process is finished, you may receive the results of the scan, if it found any corruptions within your device.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Corrupted wtsapi.dll and no wifi drivers - Similar Threads - Corrupted wtsapi dll

2. Corrupted DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted DLL: I have a corrupted DLL file on my computer that is preventing Windows Update from running through Settings.DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: InPageCoFireError Status Code: c000009cFaulting Media Type:...
  3. Corrupted DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted DLL: I have a corrupted DLL file on my computer that is preventing Windows Update from running through Settings.DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: InPageCoFireError Status Code: c000009cFaulting Media Type:...
  4. PresentationNative_v0400.dll corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PresentationNative_v0400.dll corrupted: Full message is C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or...
  5. PresentationNative_v0400.dll corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PresentationNative_v0400.dll corrupted: Full message is C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\WPF\PresentationNative_v0400.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or...
  6. wifi driver corrupts after updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi driver corrupts after updates: Win 10 updates corrupt my wifi driver . I have to go to device manager and update the driver every time then it works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-corrupts-after-updates/e88ee1b5-b1e9-47c4-8743-e73430a28593
  7. corrupted dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    corrupted dll files: Can resetting a windows 10 pc fix corrupted dll files like riched20?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-dll-files/6f1752aa-53db-42e8-8202-687b2cea52a3
  8. Corrupted VCRUNTIME140.DLL / MSVCP140.DLL

Corrupted VCRUNTIME140.DLL / MSVCP140.DLL: Hi I'm getting a message saying that VCRUNTIME140.DLL / MSVCP140.DLL Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27810.0_x86 is either corrupted or not intended for the computer a PC. There are other versions installed. If re-installing it will fix it, how do I get hold of...
  9. corrupt wifi driver

corrupt wifi driver: I'm facing this problem since october 2018 when my wifi driver was automatically updated nd then it was not installed successfully. Since then i'm using internet with the help of lan. I've applied many methods to resolve this like tried the option of uninstalling and...
  10. Watchdog_Violation and Corrupted Drivers (caused by Wifi)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watchdog_Violation and Corrupted Drivers (caused by Wifi): I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My...