Windows 10: Corruption in some interfaces

Discus and support Corruption in some interfaces in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After I installed the 1909 update for Windows, I started getting weird corruptions in my notifications and other interfaces. Notifications pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by burakokuroğlu, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Corruption in some interfaces

After I installed the 1909 update for Windows, I started getting weird corruptions in my notifications and other interfaces.

Notifications pop up like this:

Corruption in some interfaces bed16dc3-8cec-4210-a2eb-f6d03d6d6884?upload=true.jpg

This is what my calculator looks like:

Corruption in some interfaces 9d7eeafe-5c64-40da-a34f-a21f5acfd9e3?upload=true.jpg

Finally, this is how Word looks like. It's just a blank page at the start (This is my first time using Word):

Corruption in some interfaces c86248e9-4dd5-4b6c-a470-01249e993aa4?upload=true.jpg

Someone suggested this solution:

•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    •- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    •- DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
    •- sfc /scannow

I've tried it. But it didn't fix the problem. How can I fix this?

:)

burakokuroğlu, Dec 12, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Corruption in some interfaces

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Corruption in some interfaces

1. Corruption in some interfaces - Similar Threads - Corruption interfaces

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  4. Corrupt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt files: How do i fix corrupt Windows files when none of the troubleshooting or command runners open as administrator. The error that im getting is Extended attributes are inconsistent also there is an update that wont install with code 0x80070643...
  5. Corrupt files

Corrupt files: How do i fix corrupt Windows files when none of the troubleshooting or command runners open as administrator. The error that im getting is Extended attributes are inconsistent also there is an update that wont install with code 0x80070643...
  6. Corrupt files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...: I connect a extermal monitor to my notebook, and the external monitor resolution is different to notebook internal monitor. I close LID first and boot into Bitlocker blue screen interface, then I open LID to switch screen from External to Internal. The interfact will become a...
  8. Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...

Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...: I connect a extermal monitor to my notebook, and the external monitor resolution is different to notebook internal monitor. I close LID first and boot into Bitlocker blue screen interface, then I open LID to switch screen from External to Internal. The interfact will become a...
  9. Intel R management Engine Interface -Windows10 X64 seems to be corrupt, making the laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel R management Engine Interface -Windows10 X64 seems to be corrupt, making the laptop...: Intel R management Engine Interface -Windows10 X64 seems to be corrupt, making the laptop very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-r-management-engine-interface-windows10-x64/3b6a7b6e-f5d9-4c4d-8635-fbfcac0af2d2
  10. BiglyBT interface corrupted Windows 10 Pro Build 20170.rs_prerelease

BiglyBT interface corrupted Windows 10 Pro Build 20170.rs_prerelease: BiglyBT User interface corrupted Java 1.8.0_251 (64 bit) Oracle Corporation c:\program files\java\jre1.8.0_251 Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview - Build 20170.rs_prerelease.200710-1419 For some reason the UI in biglyBT has become corrupted. The fonts are incorrect and some...