Windows 10: Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!!

Discus and support Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; FAKES A SID, MERGES THE OS, ADD'S NEEDED APP'S, STRIPS PRIVLAGES, I CAN NEVER GET IT ALL, EVEN WHEN IM CLOSE IT WILL CRASH, ITS BLOCKED MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnnyOptaneV3, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!!

FAKES A SID, MERGES THE OS, ADD'S NEEDED APP'S, STRIPS PRIVLAGES, I CAN NEVER GET IT ALL, EVEN WHEN IM CLOSE IT WILL CRASH, ITS BLOCKED MICROSOFT CALLS, IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS INSTALLED ILLEGALLY BY EX-WIFE, SHES WON, I NEED HELP, PROBABLY WELL OVER 50 NEW INSTALL'S IN 4 MONTHS ACROSS 2 COMPUTERS, BEEN WALKED AWAY FROM EVERYONE THAT LOKED AT IT, CLEAN INSTALL, CLEAN ALL ON INSTALLS, EVEN NEW DRIVES AND OTHER EQUIPMENT, ITS BACK ON AND TAKING OVER WITHIN SECONDS, WILL CREATE NEW UEFI FILES FOR THE BIOS SO A FRESH FLASH IS USUALLY NEEDED TO STAND A CHANCE, TRIED SYSPREP, THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT IS TO BURNED IT. iM NOT A SOFTWARE GUY BUT ITS WAY TO MUCH EGUIPMENT TO DUMP, PLUS IT SEEMS TO LIVE IN SOME OF THE NETWORK EQUIPMENT AS WELL, SO REPLACING THE COMPUTER DOEST HELP ANYWAY.

:)

JohnnyOptaneV3, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Aug 10, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!!

little cat, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!!

1. Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!! - Similar Threads - Corruption Everytime every

2. Every download is corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every download is corrupted: Everytime I try to install something there is always an error or it says the installation was corrupt. I reset the pc and reinstalled everything but the error still occurs. I checked to see if there was something was wrong with the HD and ram but there were no problems....
  3. Corrupt OS?

Corrupt OS?: I've been having issues with running Virtual Machines, my laptop supports VT-x and VT-d, and I can get most things too boot on Virtual Box, however it requires turning off VT-x and VT-d and then turning back on to get working and everytime I turn off my computer after running...
  4. Corrupt os image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupt os image: how do i fix a corrupt os image on my dell inspiron laptop .Is there a way i can get in my computer and find the problem . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupt-os-image/9226cd74-f726-44de-9f58-7f62b49ebcd0
  5. Losing my mind trying to fix my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing my mind trying to fix my audio: I'm going to keep it short because I really don't feel like typing out every single thing I've tried. And trust me, I've tried a lot. I still appreciate any and all suggestions. So, I recently bought new computer parts off of the internet from newegg.com and put together a...
  6. Anyone familiar with wifi direct before i lose my mind?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone familiar with wifi direct before i lose my mind?: So i have an affinity for learning things the hard way. I kept trying to enable projecting to this pc anywhere on secure networks and every time i did in the past, it seems to pick up my neighbors pc. In the past I had a restore ready to rollback and get rid of it. (it...
  7. Groove music - i'm losing my mind! (indexing problem - probably)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove music - i'm losing my mind! (indexing problem - probably): Groove Music - the default music app in windows 10 is behaving a bit weird lately. So, the symptoms are as follows: when I add a series of mp3s in my folder, which is set as default music location in Groove Music, the files aren't being added. Granted, since forever this app...
  8. corrupt os ?

corrupt os ?: hello , I am looking for advice.. yesterday, I had problems booting up. My computer's operating system hardly works now.I booted in win ten yesterday and my sound and internet were not working..I thought it was my hardware. I had a old unbuntu live cd that i'm using...
  9. weirdly corrupted os

in Windows 10 Support
    weirdly corrupted os: Ok so the biggest problem I have here is that after restarting the pc (the restart takes around 20mins btw, I've timed it, it's just stuck on the restart screen for 20mins before doing it), I log on to my account(it also takes a minute or 2 for this, that's when I know it's...
  10. Corrupted hardware or corrupted OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted hardware or corrupted OS: Ok last week my PC ran into several major problems that left me restarting it till it reinstalled itself. It seemed to be fine, all the problems seemed to be gone, however they're more or less back and I'm thinking it's the hardware. -In the context menu, whenever the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. catalina os keeps saying every download is corrupt