Windows 10: Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!!

Discus and support Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; FAKES A SID, MERGES THE OS, ADD'S NEEDED APP'S, STRIPS PRIVLAGES, I CAN NEVER GET IT ALL, EVEN WHEN IM CLOSE IT WILL CRASH, ITS BLOCKED MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnnyOptaneV3, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!!

FAKES A SID, MERGES THE OS, ADD'S NEEDED APP'S, STRIPS PRIVLAGES, I CAN NEVER GET IT ALL, EVEN WHEN IM CLOSE IT WILL CRASH, ITS BLOCKED MICROSOFT CALLS, IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS INSTALLED ILLEGALLY BY EX-WIFE, SHES WON, I NEED HELP, PROBABLY WELL OVER 50 NEW INSTALL'S IN 4 MONTHS ACROSS 2 COMPUTERS, BEEN WALKED AWAY FROM EVERYONE THAT LOKED AT IT, CLEAN INSTALL, CLEAN ALL ON INSTALLS, EVEN NEW DRIVES AND OTHER EQUIPMENT, ITS BACK ON AND TAKING OVER WITHIN SECONDS, WILL CREATE NEW UEFI FILES FOR THE BIOS SO A FRESH FLASH IS USUALLY NEEDED TO STAND A CHANCE, TRIED SYSPREP, THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT IS TO BURNED IT. iM NOT A SOFTWARE GUY BUT ITS WAY TO MUCH EGUIPMENT TO DUMP, PLUS IT SEEMS TO LIVE IN SOME OF THE NETWORK EQUIPMENT AS WELL, SO REPLACING THE COMPUTER DOEST HELP ANYWAY.

:)

JohnnyOptaneV3, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Aug 10, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!!

little cat, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!!

1. Corruption of OS, Everytime, every install, losing my mind!!! - Similar Threads - Corruption Everytime every

2. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  3. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  4. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I'm going to lose my mind with the updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm going to lose my mind with the updates: [ATTACH] I have the 1607 version and I want to upgrade to the latest one so I can use the power toys, but when the time comes, my pc freezes between 17% and 15%. I don't know what to do anymore, please help :( I had to pull the cable to get it out submitted by...
  9. PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND: Randomly after getting off cod last night my pc decided to tell me it was fetching cdn configuration on the blizzard launcher but now I have “website www.microsoft.com is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts and nothing will download I’ve tried all the fixes...
  10. Losing my mind trying to fix my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing my mind trying to fix my audio: I'm going to keep it short because I really don't feel like typing out every single thing I've tried. And trust me, I've tried a lot. I still appreciate any and all suggestions. So, I recently bought new computer parts off of the internet from newegg.com and put together a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. catalina os keeps saying every download is corrupt