Windows 10: Corsair fraud - false advertisement for monitor Xeneon 315QHD165

Discus and support Corsair fraud - false advertisement for monitor Xeneon 315QHD165 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have fallen victim of false advertisement made by Corsair on their website. On 16th of January I ordered the monitor "CORSAIR XENEON 315QHD165". On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by stielar, Feb 5, 2024.

1. stielar Win User

Corsair fraud - false advertisement for monitor Xeneon 315QHD165

I have fallen victim of false advertisement made by Corsair on their website. On 16th of January I ordered the monitor "CORSAIR XENEON 315QHD165".

On Corsair's website, on the page for the monitor, it is stated that the monitor features the following color gamut coverage values:

100% SRGB - 100% Adobe RGB - 95% DCI-P3

These are very important features if someone wants to use the monitor for photography and video editing, which was my main purpose with this purchase...

Read more

stielar, Feb 5, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

CORSAIR Reveals XENEON FLEX 45in Bendable OLED Gaming Monitor

Source: Set The Curve & Change the Game CORSAIR Reveals Revolutionary 45in Bendable OLED Gaming Monitor

Brink, Feb 6, 2024
  3. Nokia 3250 - False Advertising

Nokia are the kings of false advertising. They advertise a dancing equaliser on a 3250 - you don't get one; they advertise good battery life and reliability on an N80... Corsair fraud - false advertisement for monitor Xeneon 315QHD165 :p

fredbob---01, Feb 6, 2024
  4. DamiOye Win User

OneNote: False advertising?

Do you consider the lack of a draw feature on OneNote on Windows Mobile to be false advertising? The phones are capable of "handwriting" input recognition, as evident from using the traditional chinese keyboard to draw characters. Also the claim/suggestion
    that the features of OneNote are the same across all platforms while the phones are clearly missing this big part is very much an annoyance. There are apps in the Windows Mobile Store that have notebooks and notes and most especially have a "draw" feature
    and all that comes with that: Multi color pen options, pen thickness variations, etc. All I'm saying is it would be nice to really and truly have a continuous experience on OneNote.

DamiOye, Feb 6, 2024
Thema:

1. Corsair fraud - false advertisement for monitor Xeneon 315QHD165 - Similar Threads - Corsair fraud false

2. Fraud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraud: Hi. My place of work have informed me that someone using the email adress *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is trying to acess my wage. They emailed them from the above email adress pretending to be me giving them new bank details of **PII removed** I need help...
  3. Fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraud: HiI need to talk to an agent but the robot can't let me connect with them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraud/589fef9c-13bf-4476-a269-b18a6f37be27
  4. Fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraud: A Microsoft engineer accessed my computer on Friday.Not only did he destroy settings, personal and professional information but I also note a missing e mail folder containing tax information.Please contact me since your telephone operators do not feel this is a serious...
  5. fraud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fraud: I recieved an email from windows defender saying my account was charged $349.99 for a it said invoice number was 1478561141515 on Feb. 1st. 2022 This program I have never heard of . I definetly did not order this....
  6. FRAUD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FRAUD: I CONSTANTLY RECEIVE ALERTS FROM GOOGLE, MAFEE, AND NOW FROM MICROSOFT THAT MY COMPUTER IS AT RISK. i HAVE MAFEE ANTIVIRUS, THEY GAVE MY ONE PHONE TO CALL 18332519056 IS THAT A MICROSOFT PHONE?...
  7. click bait scams and false advertising.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    click bait scams and false advertising.: hi, ive asked here before and was told to use feed back on msn home page .but no one is bothered ..why does msn allow scam adds . today they have a add showing celeb rock star bono with a message about him to tempt you to click on ..its all for bitcoin scams. and I dare say...
  8. Best monitor for Corsair one i160?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best monitor for Corsair one i160?: I am planning on buying Corsair one i160 for my birthday and I am wondering what the best monitor for this PC would be. I can pay for a monitor up to $500.. i want a monitor that can get me the smoothest gameplay possible for this PC. Any suggestions? Anything helps, Thank you
  9. Fraud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fraud: My laptop, a HP Stream, locked up last night and I was given a number to call, 844-946-3854, and after 3 hours on the phone the problem was resolved. I asked them if they were associated with Microsoft and they said they were an independent company which worked with them....
  10. False Dual Monitor Display....

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    False Dual Monitor Display....: So, I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and I got past the whole black screen of death after the initial boot up. I have an Alienware X51 with a GTX 750ti Graphics card and Intel i5 cpu. Now, I read on a post earlier that the drivers are set up to a certain setting to where...