Windows 10: Corsair H60 orientation issue or maybe not?

Discus and support Corsair H60 orientation issue or maybe not? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey everyone, This is probably a non-issue, but, here we go! I have a self-built system from around 2009, it's still going strong and works very well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by farrellart, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Corsair H60 orientation issue or maybe not?

Hey everyone,

This is probably a non-issue, but, here we go!

I have a self-built system from around 2009, it's still going strong and works very well for Unity, Blender, photoshop cc2021( perhaps it could be faster for rendering, otherwise, no problem).

OK, the Corsair H60. I have been doing some cleanup maintenance and noticed while looking into installation videos, the H60 radiator is upside down, with the pump tubes orientated up instead of down ( fixed to the rear exhaust fan ). After all this time I am seeing good temps, 33 degrees C at idle and 50 to 55'ish at full load.

As this system has been configured like this from day 1and seems good, would it be wise to re-install the radiator so the pump tubes are in the downward facing configuration - the logic being air will rise up and the fluid will have better flow to the pump over the cpu if the tube are down.

My gut feeling is, if it ain't broke don't fix it. However, if the setup is wrong, is it too late to make it right? or shall I just leave it knowing it's wrong.

Happy new year.

:)

farrellart, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Fantail Win User

Replacement fan for H60 cooler

Got an H60 Corsair cooler atop of a Ryzen 5 3600, works good. Well I'm upgrading to a new case with a glass view side panel & I want to add some white led light (not rgb) to showcase the build a bit. Hey why not. It occurs to me any white led fan won't cut it as I should meet or exceed the original pwm rpm specs. Corsair specs on the H60 fan I think are about 1700 max. If I stick with the brand, amazon has the Corsair ML 120 pro led (max 2000rpm) for about 25$.
    Any other suggestions would be appreciated. And hey, a line on a dependable white led strip would be great.
    Cheers.

Fantail, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Ghot Win User
    Replacement fan for H60 cooler

That's a great replacement fan, and it's cheaper at Corsair...

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Catego...tab-tech-specs

4. Corsair H60 orientation issue or maybe not?

Display orientation has changed in Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform you that this issue might arise due to the change in the orientation settings in Windows 10 Operating system. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Display.
    • Select Display settings from the list of results.
    • Now choose an orientation to landscape and check if that helps.

Or you may try resizing the windows by pressing
    CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

Hope the information helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Corsair H60 orientation issue or maybe not?

1. Corsair H60 orientation issue or maybe not? - Similar Threads - Corsair H60 orientation

2. Help scrolling issue maybe?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help scrolling issue maybe?: Hi can anyone advise i have an issue where my laptop all of sudden wont allow me to scroll at all on anything without jumping back to the top. I also have an issue if I try to click on an app to open its just highlighting whatever is in the top right corner and wont allow me...
  3. boot issue...maybe BCD issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    boot issue...maybe BCD issue: So I was cloning a drive with mini tool shadow maker...I installed the new drive and I saw it in windows and I apparently chose wrong when I chose MBR and not GPT...so I cloned the HDD to the ssd. Shutdown and remove old drive and booted new drive..,bios has been Legacy the...
  4. Corsair Headset Microphone Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corsair Headset Microphone Issue: Hiya, I just received a brand new Corsair Headset HS35 and the microphone is undetected by Windows 10 no matter what I do. I re-installed my Realtek sound drivers - didn't help. Updated Windows 10 - didn't help. Made sure that the access to microphone is enabled for all apps...
  5. Corsair H60 Brackette Won't Fit On My Motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corsair H60 Brackette Won't Fit On My Motherboard: It says it's compatible for 1150, 1151, etc, but the brackette is slightly too big. I have an ASUS Prime-B250M-A. - - - Updated - - - Solved! The screens on the brackette can move. I fixed it. 131057
  6. Wireless internet issue - maybe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless internet issue - maybe: Desktop waiting for new parts, using laptop in the meantime, never checked the d/l speed on the laptop before, find I am only getting 25 MB of the 100 MB available. Put in a Netgear USB wireless adapter, get the full 100 MB d/l speed. HP ENVY x360 Convertible - Intel...
  7. Wireless internet issue - maybe

Wireless internet issue - maybe: Desktop waiting for new parts, using laptop in the meantime, never checked the d/l speed on the laptop before, find I am only getting 25 MB of the 100 MB available. Put in a Netgear USB wireless adapter, get the full 100 MB d/l speed. HP ENVY x360 Convertible - Intel...
  8. Orientation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orientation: Orientation reverts to portrait when computer restarts. How do I make landscape the default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orientation/ba2e1480-c19e-4851-8c70-0fcf974e0c5d
  9. Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue!

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue!: Hi guys, so I bought a K70 today after using a Logitech G13 for so long I felt a upgrade was needed, anyway the issue I'm facing is a weird one and please bare with me while I try and describe it lol. So I play FPS mainly and say for example I hold shift (run) W (Forward)...
  10. Screen Orientation Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Orientation Issue: I've got an issue with the automatic screen orientation on my laptop. It's a 2-in-1 Asus Transformerbook TP500LA. It works fine either way in landscape, but portrait mode is always reversed. That is, when I turn my laptop so that the right side is on the bottom, the screen...