Windows 10: Corsair link 4 no devices?

Discus and support Corsair link 4 no devices? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just finished upgrading from an FX 8350 to a 3900X in which I was able to reuse my H150i Pro. Well, now I don't have fan or pump control. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gettheclicker, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Corsair link 4 no devices?

I just finished upgrading from an FX 8350 to a 3900X in which I was able to reuse my H150i Pro. Well, now I don't have fan or pump control.

The motherboard is an MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi and I'm sure everything is connected properly. I uninstalled, cleared the registry, cleared out all traces before reinstalling. I do not know what to do.

Bad usb splitter was the cause.

:)

gettheclicker, Mar 4, 2020
  2. pablo239 Win User

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that there are multiple Critical events in Reliability Monitor showing Corsair Link service has stopped working. This happens when i try to shut down the PC normally. The next time I boot up, I see this error has occurred. It's been spamming my Reliability Monitor. Any ideas why a typically triggered shutdown could cause this error?

Corsair link 4 no devices? [​IMG]

Corsair link 4 no devices? [​IMG]

pablo239, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Mar 4, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Corsair link 4 no devices?

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Corsair link 4 no devices?

1. Corsair link 4 no devices? - Similar Threads - Corsair link devices

2. Linking device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linking device: If I were to ever delink my computer by accident would I just redownload the windows to get it linked? The link you sent worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-device/ad10fb86-b912-47e5-9120-907a228ef63a
  3. Linking device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking device: If I were to ever delink my computer by accident would I just redownload the windows to get it linked? The link you sent worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-device/ad10fb86-b912-47e5-9120-907a228ef63a
  4. Linking device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Corsair keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  6. Corsair keyboard not working

Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  7. Corsair Link doesnt work after installing windows 10 v2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corsair Link doesnt work after installing windows 10 v2004: Corsair LINK v4.9.9.3 doesnt work after installing windows 10 v2004. What we can do about that, re-installing software wont work. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corsair-link-doesnt-work-after-installing-windows/a52d3e65-4721-4349-ba2d-86c7b6aea9f1
  8. link device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    link device: how do i link my laptop to my microsoft account? i am trying to get up faith and family app on my laptop and i get an error message that says that i have to link my device to my microsoft account first....
  9. Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU: I have almost got this rig running perfectly, it's just this one little teeny weensy tiny issue.... How or what do I have to do to get Corsair link to completely read my cpu? [img] 151717
  10. Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working: This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that there are multiple Critical events in Reliability Monitor showing Corsair Link service has stopped working. This happens when...