Windows 10: Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

Discus and support Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pablo239, Nov 10, 2017.

1. pablo239 Win User

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that there are multiple Critical events in Reliability Monitor showing Corsair Link service has stopped working. This happens when i try to shut down the PC normally. The next time I boot up, I see this error has occurred. It's been spamming my Reliability Monitor. Any ideas why a typically triggered shutdown could cause this error?

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working [​IMG]

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working [​IMG]

:)

pablo239, Nov 10, 2017

2. Monitor won't stay in standby in windows 10

It turns out the issue was caused by the Corsair Link 4 Service.

Its quite odd, because all the Corsair Link 4 application does (with the video card) is that it displays sensor information.

Levente Besenyei, Nov 10, 2017
  3. auggy Win User
    Windows 10 reset - DPC Watchdog Violation

Both dump files appeared to be the same file.

The nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA graphics driver) appears to cause the crash:

BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, fffff803a7c70348, 0}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+1aa0c9
    )

However the process that crashed is the CorsairLink4.Service.exe :

Owning Process ffff8604f97b9080 Image: CorsairLink4.Service.exe

Can you uninstall the Corsair Link software and see if the errors resolve.

Corsair Link 4 has been known to crash Windows 10 as reported in the following link;

Corsair Link 4 Crashing Windows 10 PRO - The Corsair User Forums

Corsair Link 4 driver SiUSBXp.sys appears to be from 2010 and may not be fully compatible with Windows 10.

auggy, Nov 10, 2017
Thema:

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

1. Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working - Similar Threads - Corsair Link Service

2. Windows Audio Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Service has stopped working: Hello,In May I've got session hijacker malware on my PC. To make sure I got rid of it I formatted my disks and installed a fresh system Win 10 Home. Since then I'm dealing with a problem where the sound stops working and I can't launch any games or play music / videos.In the...
  3. Windows Audio Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Service has stopped working: Hello,In May I've got session hijacker malware on my PC. To make sure I got rid of it I formatted my disks and installed a fresh system Win 10 Home. Since then I'm dealing with a problem where the sound stops working and I can't launch any games or play music / videos.In the...
  4. Windows Audio Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corsair Peripherals Stop Working

Corsair Peripherals Stop Working: Hi, I've been having issues for the longest time on windows 11 using Corsair products that seem to constantly stutter and cut out. My mouse and headset will occasionally beep, light up random colors as if it's waiting for a connection, or severely stutter. Recently, my mouse,...
  6. Corsair Peripherals Stop Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair Peripherals Stop Working: Hi, I've been having issues for the longest time on windows 11 using Corsair products that seem to constantly stutter and cut out. My mouse and headset will occasionally beep, light up random colors as if it's waiting for a connection, or severely stutter. Recently, my mouse,...
  7. Corsair keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  8. Corsair keyboard not working

Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  9. Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU: I have almost got this rig running perfectly, it's just this one little teeny weensy tiny issue.... How or what do I have to do to get Corsair link to completely read my cpu? [img] 151717
  10. Corsair link 4 no devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corsair link 4 no devices?: I just finished upgrading from an FX 8350 to a 3900X in which I was able to reuse my H150i Pro. Well, now I don't have fan or pump control. The motherboard is an MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi and I'm sure everything is connected properly. I uninstalled, cleared the registry,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corsair link 4 service stopped working

2. Corsair Link 4 Service

3. corsairlink4.service.exe stops

4. corsairlink4.service.exe stoped working,
  5. corsair link crashing on shutdown,
  6. corsiar link 4 service stopped working,
  7. pc stopped corsair services,
  8. corsair.service.exe has stopped working,
  9. corsair.service.exe stopped working,
  10. corsair.service stopped working,
  11. corsair link 4 service stopped working reboot