Windows 10: Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU

Discus and support Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have almost got this rig running perfectly, it's just this one little teeny weensy tiny issue.... How or what do I have to do to get Corsair link to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gettheclicker, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU

I have almost got this rig running perfectly, it's just this one little teeny weensy tiny issue....
    How or what do I have to do to get Corsair link to completely read my cpu?

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU [​IMG]

:)

gettheclicker, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Eroticus Win User

Corsair Link Software - Windows 8.1 Support

Please Note you must delete any saved Profiles and uninstall the old version and reboot the system before you install the latest software. And some CPU's may not show proper CPU Temp in C-Link application (AMD 6 Core and Intel Haswell CPU's)

Join the v2.5.5145 discussion

12/19/2013 - Corsair Link Software Update BETA Version 2.5.5145
    • Windows 8 and 8.1 Support
    • CPUID hardware monitoring engine
      • Motherboard fan speeds and temperatures are now shown. Fans from the motherboard are reporting only and cannot be controlled.
      • GPU temperatures for some cards are missing at this time.
    • Firmware auto detection at first startup. User selectable option to update or not. Needs minimum versions listed below for detection inside software. Firmware files are part of the install package. No separate download needed.
      • CoolingFW_1.2.8 (Cooling Node)
      • HydroFW_1.2.8 (H80/H100)
      • LightingFW_1.1.9 (Lighting Node)
      • USBFW_2.0.6 (Commander unit)
      • H80i_v1.0.5 (H80i)
      • H100i_v1.0.5 (H100i)
    • Tooltips have been added to key panels. This can be turned off in the options panel.
    • System tray icon has new functionality for quick reference of displayed data and profile switching.
    Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU so683SY.jpg

Eroticus, Mar 5, 2020
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Mar 5, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU

Corsair Announces First Corsair Link Kits

Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced pricing and specifications for the Corsair Link Cooling Kit and the Corsair Link Cooling and Lighting Kit.

Corsair Link is a modular hardware and software system that provides comprehensive monitoring and control of PC cooling and lighting. The two starter packages announced today are complete solutions that allow customers to immediately enjoy the benefits of Corsair Link technology. Customers can then further expand their control with additional peripherals that offer Corsair Link connectivity.

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU 171a_commander_thm.jpg

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU 171b_cooling_node_thm.jpg

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU 171e_lighting_node_thm.jpg

Corsair Link Commander
    At the heart of each Corsair Link system is the Corsair Link Commander. Enclosed in extruded aluminum housing and designed to mount into any available 3.5” drive bay, the Corsair Link Commander connects to the PC via USB and provides eight Corsair Link Digital terminals and one analog Corsair Link terminal for non-digital sensors and nodes.

Corsair Link Dashboard
    Corsair Link Dashboard is a Windows application that offers at-a-glance parametric monitoring and sophisticated control options. Cooling can be adjusted manually or automatically, with customizable configurations to provide exactly the right balance of fan noise and system cooling performance for the customer’s needs. Lighting can be set to fixed colors, or programmed to change automatically according to system temperature or other parameters.

Corsair Link Cooling Node and Lighting Node
    The Cooling Node and the Lighting Node connect to the digital terminals on Corsair Link Commander. The Cooling Node provides five fan control terminals, four sensor terminals, and three temperature sensors. The Lighting Node provides two lighting channels, each of which can control up to 33 LED strips. In addition to software control, integrated buttons allow the user to manually adjust lighting values. Each node is finished in plastic housing and includes cables for connecting to the power supply and the Corsair Link Commander.

Corsair Link Kits — Putting It All Together
    The Corsair Link Cooling Kit is a starter package that includes:
    • Corsair Link Commander
    • One Corsair Link Cooling Node
    The Corsair Link Cooling and Lighting Kit includes the above, and adds a Corsair Link Lighting Node and three LED Light Strips. Each light strip contains three RGB LEDs capable of displaying any of 16.7 million colors. Up to 33 strips can be connected together. Customers who start with the Corsair Link Cooling Kit may also purchase the Corsair Link Lighting Node separately. Corsair Link Dashboard is provided as a free download for Corsair Link customers.

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU 171d_fan_extension_thm.jpg

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU 171f_led_strip_thm.jpg

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU 171g_thermal_sensor_thm.jpg

Connectivity with Components and Peripherals
    Any component with a Corsair Link Digital connector can be added to the Corsair Link system to provide monitoring and control via the desktop. The Corsair Hydro Series H80 and H100 Liquid CPU Coolers, also announced today, connects via Corsair Link Digital to allow precise coolant temperature monitoring and radiator fan control. They join the Airflow Pro in the first group of products to offer Corsair Digital connectivity.

The Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler contains an analog Corsair Link connector which allows monitoring of coolant temperature from the desktop.

Corsair plans to publish specifications for the Corsair Link Digital interface, allowing open development of components that can be monitored and controlled by Corsair Link Dashboard.

“Corsair Link is a complete ecosystem of kits and components that will bring a new level of cooling and lighting customization to the PC enthusiast market.” said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. “Fan and lighting control has traditionally required manual adjustments, and that’s the problem we’re solving. The Corsair Link Dashboard software offers complete on-the-spot or automatic control, and it’s fun to use.”

The Corsair Link Cooling Kit and the Corsair Link Cooling and Lighting Kit will be available from corsair.com and authorized etailers worldwide in July. The Cooling Kit will be available for a US suggested retail price of $99 USD, and the Cooling and Lighting Kit will be available for a US suggested retail price of $139 USD. For more information on the Corsair Link system and compatible components, please visit the Corsair web site.

btarunr, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU

1. Corsair Link Not fully detecting CPU - Similar Threads - Corsair Link fully

2. Corsair iCUE not detecting fans, keyboard or mouse

in Windows 10 News
    Corsair iCUE not detecting fans, keyboard or mouse: [IMG]If the Corsair iCUE is not showing or detecting fans, keyboard, or mouse, the solutions provided in this article will help you. With the help of Corsair iCUE software, you can manage devices like your gaming keyboard, gaming mouse, etc. But if it does not show any...
  3. Corsair iCUE software not detecting RAM [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Corsair iCUE software not detecting RAM [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will see what you can do if the Corsair iCUE software is not detecting RAM on your Windows system. The Corsair iCUE software allows users to control RGB lighting on their computers, but some users have reported that they cannot do this because the...
  4. Windows doesn't detect my Corsair headset's microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows doesn't detect my Corsair headset's microphone: I recently bought a new headset, Corsair HS35 but the microphone doesn't work. I've tried all the basic things, it's plugged in, unmuted and everything. The computer doesn't seem to detect the microphone at all. The earphones work perfectly. I have Asus ROG G750JX...
  5. Win10 won't detect Corsair Mp510 SSD - clean install

Win10 won't detect Corsair Mp510 SSD - clean install: Working with a new machine, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max motherboard Corsair Mp510 960GB NVMe2 SSD Asus RIB RTX2060 6GB graphics card installed Bios updated and configured for UEFI setup, no legacy options enabled, and AHCI for the SATA, not Raid....
  6. Corsair link 4 no devices?

Corsair link 4 no devices?: I just finished upgrading from an FX 8350 to a 3900X in which I was able to reuse my H150i Pro. Well, now I don't have fan or pump control. The motherboard is an MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi and I'm sure everything is connected properly. I uninstalled, cleared the registry,...
  7. Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel: My microphone on my corsair void isnt being detected in the sound control panel, and all other fixes say to enable it, but its not there. It's a headphone jack, not usb. Is this causing a problem? It's annoying as all sound is coming into my headphones but when i speak its...
  8. STRANGE CPU DETECTION

in Windows 10 Customization
    STRANGE CPU DETECTION: Hello, I was searching around and found that if I execute this command echo %processor_architecture% on my CMD, it will show my CPU info, and for my PC it showed "AMD64". But on my computer properties it shows that my CPU is in fact Intel Xeon(R). This is very confusing....
  9. Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working: This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that there are multiple Critical events in Reliability Monitor showing Corsair Link service has stopped working. This happens when...
  10. W10 CPU Requirements not fully stated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 CPU Requirements not fully stated: Microsoft says the CPU requirement for W10 is: Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster Well, it seems that they are using the same CPU requirements for W10 that they have for W8.1. I attempted to install W10 RTM on a machine I use for testing and it immediately...