Windows 10: Corsair Peripherals Stop Working

Discus and support Corsair Peripherals Stop Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having issues for the longest time on windows 11 using Corsair products that seem to constantly stutter and cut out. My mouse and headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RΛGE, Jul 21, 2022.

1. RΛGE Win User

Corsair Peripherals Stop Working

Hi, I've been having issues for the longest time on windows 11 using Corsair products that seem to constantly stutter and cut out. My mouse and headset will occasionally beep, light up random colors as if it's waiting for a connection, or severely stutter. Recently, my mouse, keyboard AND headset all suddenly stopped work and won't connect back. Now I'm having the persisting issue of them disconnecting randomly and not connecting back. I installed Ubuntu 22.04 for a bit and ran those same peripherals on there and there were seemingly no issues. Switching back to Windows 11 and suddenly they st

:)

RΛGE, Jul 21, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 21, 2022
  3. pablo239 Win User
    Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that there are multiple Critical events in Reliability Monitor showing Corsair Link service has stopped working. This happens when i try to shut down the PC normally. The next time I boot up, I see this error has occurred. It's been spamming my Reliability Monitor. Any ideas why a typically triggered shutdown could cause this error?

Corsair Peripherals Stop Working [​IMG]

Corsair Peripherals Stop Working [​IMG]

pablo239, Jul 21, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Some USB peripherals stops working with an error code 43 in Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

The error Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) can possibly occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver was outdated. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Kindly, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Corsair Peripherals Stop Working - Similar Threads - Corsair Peripherals Stop

2. USB C and A peripherals randomly stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB C and A peripherals randomly stop working: Recently i've started to have problems with my usb devices that are plugged in into my laptop OMEN by HP Gaming Laptop 16-wf0xxx first my headphones just stopped working this would happen at random times but now all of my usb ports have stopped working including the 2...
  3. USB C and A peripherals randomly stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB C and A peripherals randomly stop working: Recently i've started to have problems with my usb devices that are plugged in into my laptop OMEN by HP Gaming Laptop 16-wf0xxx first my headphones just stopped working this would happen at random times but now all of my usb ports have stopped working including the 2...
  4. Corsair Peripherals Stop Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair Peripherals Stop Working: Hi, I've been having issues for the longest time on windows 11 using Corsair products that seem to constantly stutter and cut out. My mouse and headset will occasionally beep, light up random colors as if it's waiting for a connection, or severely stutter. Recently, my mouse,...
  5. Starting Corsair Icue causes AUDIODG.EXE to stop working and im not sure if this is normal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting Corsair Icue causes AUDIODG.EXE to stop working and im not sure if this is normal...: Title says most of my thought on the matter, here I will post the results of the process crashing as listed in my Reliability monitorDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name:...
  6. Starting Corsair Icue causes AUDIODG.EXE to stop working and im not sure if this is normal...

Starting Corsair Icue causes AUDIODG.EXE to stop working and im not sure if this is normal...: Title says most of my thought on the matter, here I will post the results of the process crashing as listed in my Reliability monitorDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name:...
  7. Corsair keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  8. Corsair keyboard not working

Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  9. Peripheral working but not detected as such

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Peripheral working but not detected as such: Hi,I encounter the following problem and already have checked all generic responses so please read the details before answering : :When I plug my headset, the microphone stops working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, automatically and manually.I've...
  10. Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working

Corsair Link 4 Service has stopped working: This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. I checked the Reliability Monitor for any issues regarding my custom built PC and noticed that there are multiple Critical events in Reliability Monitor showing Corsair Link service has stopped working. This happens when...