Windows 10: Corsair Raptor K40 turns on long after my computer shuts off.

Discus and support Corsair Raptor K40 turns on long after my computer shuts off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As soon as I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, my Corsair Raptor k40 began waking up a few hours after I turned my computer off. Usually, I turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhantomPheonix, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Corsair Raptor K40 turns on long after my computer shuts off.

As soon as I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, my Corsair Raptor k40 began waking up a few hours after I turned my computer off. Usually, I turn my computer off at the end of the day and the keyboard lights are on in the morning even though my computer is still off. Is there any way to fix this other than preventing power to USB ports when computer is off?

:)

PhantomPheonix, Aug 21, 2015
  2. drl15son Win User

Keyboard won't type in Windows 10 Settings after upgrade to 1607

I have a Corsair K70 Gaming Keyboard with a K40 Mouse connected to its USB port. After I upgraded to 1607, I can no longer type anything in the Window Setting. It was working before. How can I fix this?

Thank you,

David

drl15son, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Taste-e Win User
    Computer sleep/ shut down but the computer will still be On.

Original title: Computer is on but nothing shown on the monitor

So ever since I've installed Windows 10 and some drivers my computer will randomly go to sleep/ shut down but the computer will still be on. I can only shut off the computer by turning my power supply off, I can't use the power button. When I turn the computer
    back on it will still be in the same state, absolutely nothing going to the monitor. I've found that removing and then putting my graphics card back in after a few hours works, but it doesn't take long for it to shut down again. I don't believe it's a GPU
    problem since I've used multiple ones trying to solve the issue. It's either a display driver, OS, or PSU problem (but if it's a PSU problem then it will be fixed shortly). I have an AMD FX 4200, an AMD 7790 (and 7770), an ASUS motherboard, and a Corsair 500W
    PSU, with Windoes 10.

Taste-e, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Corsair Raptor K40 turns on long after my computer shuts off.

Suggest you go to the Corsair site, download the stuff for the K40 and reinstall it. I have a K40 and after I did that, it works the same under Win10 as it did under Win8.1.

Mark Phelps, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Corsair Raptor K40 turns on long after my computer shuts off.

1. Corsair Raptor K40 turns on long after my computer shuts off. - Similar Threads - Corsair Raptor K40

2. My Pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off: My pc shuts down after 5min then turns on and off.Ive reseated the ram ive reset the cmos battery and it doesent seem to be a overheating issue as my cpu and gpu seem to be a normal temperature its also not a malware as ive swapped ssds and still does the same thing.someone...
  3. Computer shuts off then will turn on right after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts off then will turn on right after: Hi, I recently upgraded my computer. I replaced all parts except my GPU and the case. The issue I have is my computer will shut off and turn back on. I did the rebuild about 3 weeks ago. There are days where it won't shut down at all, then there are times it will shut off...
  4. Is my USB not turning off after shutting down my computer a bad thing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is my USB not turning off after shutting down my computer a bad thing: Recently I got a new computer, and since I've gotten it keep in mind I have a rgb mouse and my mic is a BlueYeti which has a red light on it just wondering is it bad that it rgb/USB doesnt turn off?...
  5. Computer turning off after shut down

Computer turning off after shut down: My computer first wouldn't come on now it turns on after shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turning-off-after-shut-down/d576c75f-55d2-44e8-bfde-1cc69a3f9b52
  6. Turn off power strip after computer shut down

Turn off power strip after computer shut down: Hi, I posted earlier. I have a Dell Inspiron 3670 with Windows 10. When I turn off the computer (hit windows logo, hit the power button, hit shut down) after the computer screen is off (screen black) the power light stays on and the small light indicating internal hard...
  7. Turn off forced shut off after updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn off forced shut off after updates?: How can one turn off the forced (planned) shut offs after Win updates? 43087
  8. corsair h100 random rpm boost and turns off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    corsair h100 random rpm boost and turns off: i have a corsair h100 from 2012 that has been acting weirdly. it randomly boosts itself high rpm then back to normal and sometimes turns itself off. i have to shut down my computer then start it for the h100 to turn on again. i've checked the wires and im sure they are...
  9. Computer does not turn off after shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer does not turn off after shutting down: Dell Optiplex 780, had Windows 7 64-bit, upgraded to Windows 10 via the free upgrade. Now every time I tell Windows 10 to shut down, it does the shut down sequence but the computer itself remains on. The power light is on and the computer itself is running. The Only way to...
  10. Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't turn on/shutting off randomly: So ever since I updated operating system to Windows 10, my HP Pavilion computer has been shutting down with no warning. And now my computer won't even turn on. My desktop does not overheat, the CPU and the Memory does not go over 50%, have not installed any new programs...