Windows 10: Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel

Discus and support Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My microphone on my corsair void isnt being detected in the sound control panel, and all other fixes say to enable it, but its not there. It's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CoelScott, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel

My microphone on my corsair void isnt being detected in the sound control panel, and all other fixes say to enable it, but its not there. It's a headphone jack, not usb. Is this causing a problem? It's annoying as all sound is coming into my headphones but when i speak its going through my laptop mic, which is terrible quality. thanks

submitted by /u/CoelScott
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CoelScott, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Az Har Win User

Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.

Windows 10 64 bit

Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel [​IMG]

Stereo mix and line & mic at front or rear panel don't work too.

I somehow managed to get my headphone to play the same thing as my speaker at the same time but that's as far as i got.

Az Har, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Corsair VOID Gaming Headset Not Connecting

Hi Akapetanovic,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Have you tried wireless mode? What is the status?

• Have you checked with a different system? What is the status?

I suggest you to run Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.
    Check if it helps.

I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel

Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

I have a Corsair VOID USB gaming headset and for some reason since switching to Windows 10, I can't get the MIC to work. I can hear fine, but can't talk. It worked fine on Windows 7, and works fine on another computer.

I have the latest drivers and control software installed from Corsair, and if I really fiddle with it I am able to get the MIC audio to work in my DAW (Ableton Live 10 sound recording software), but it won't work anywhere else like Skype, which is really where I need it.

Any suggestions?

Gurn Blanston, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel

1. Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel - Similar Threads - Corsair Void microphone

2. Microphone not appearing in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not appearing in sound control panel: I had to change my motherboard and CPU as I had fried them both by accident, and now I have a 5600x and an MSI motherboard B-550m pro-vdh-WIFI, if that can be useful. So, I wanted to play No Man's Sky with friends, but I was surprised to find that my headset's microphone was...
  3. Microphone not appearing in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not appearing in sound control panel: I had to change my motherboard and CPU as I had fried them both by accident, and now I have a 5600x and an MSI motherboard B-550m pro-vdh-WIFI, if that can be useful. So, I wanted to play No Man's Sky with friends, but I was surprised to find that my headset's microphone was...
  4. Microphone not appearing in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microphone detected in control panel, but no mic output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone detected in control panel, but no mic output: My mic on my headset is no longer working with windows. im using my beats solo 3 connected with the 3.5mm cable to the front panel connector on my pc and this worked perfectly for about a year. then after upgrading my graphics card i went and updated my drivers for my...
  6. Microphone detected in control panel, but no mic output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone detected in control panel, but no mic output: My mic on my headset is no longer working with windows. im using my beats solo 3 connected with the 3.5mm cable to the front panel connector on my pc and this worked perfectly for about a year. then after upgrading my graphics card i went and updated my drivers for my...
  7. Microphone detected in control panel, but no mic output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sound Control Panel Missing Microphone Button

Sound Control Panel Missing Microphone Button: I recently purchased a new Dell laptop to replace my old Dell made in 2015. Of course, both use Windows 10. I record weekly podcasts and use a Yeti Blue USB mic and Audacity. In setting up the mic for the new machine, I learned I cannot monitor my recording input without a...
  9. Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.

Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.: Windows 10 64 bit [img] [img] [img] Stereo mix and line & mic at front or rear panel don't work too. I somehow managed to get my headphone to play the same thing as my speaker at the same time but that's as far as i got. [img] 150404
  10. Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio: Oooh Cool. Thanks for the link.